Arriving

Mr. Kim and Kevin arrived at the airport with so many cars behind them looking for Jisoo and Jim (Jin). Steve Mr. Kim second in command called the airport before hand to talk to the airport security asking them to stop any woman who has a small boy. Steve sent of a photo of Jisoo and Jim (Jin)

At the airport, staff members had a photo of Jisoo and Jim (Jin). Their where looking everywhere wanting to help Mr. Kim to find them.

When Mr. Kim and Kevin went inside the airport everyone bow and felt the angry that Mr. Kim was giving off. They even felt how Kevin felt also.
The head of airport security came over and told Mr. Kim that no woman and young boy came into the airport for a hour.

Mr. Kim smelt Jisoo scenet at the counter. He went over and ask the airport worker if she saw this woman or young boy. Sophie just look at the photo with serious eyes not giving away that she knew who the person in the photo really was. Sophie just look at the photo and said "No sir I I have not seen this woman or young boy".

Mr. Kim said "thank you. You can leave now" .
Sophie told her boss that it's time for her to leave it's her time off.  Mr. Lee. said "yes you can leave now". "See you tomorrow".

Sophie left thinking what did Jisoo got me into. Sophie left the airport calling Jisoo over the phone.
"What have you done Jisoo" Sophie yelled in her phone. Not knowing that Steve was listening to the whole thing.

Does Steve go and tell what he heard what Sophie said over the phone? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
You have to wait tell the next chapter