Arriving in France

Jisoo finally arrived in Paris France away from the people she hated the most. She look over to Jin. She see that is hair is going back to his natural color hair purple. She had to do something real quick to cover it up. She was at her hotel checking in. The front desk worker her name she said "Mary Tom and her son Jeremy Tom". The front desk worker ask to see some ID to see if she said who she really was. Jisoo showed the front desk worker her passport and Jim (Jin) passport too. The front desk worker handed her some keys to her room. She said thank you.

Before she left Jisoo ask the front desk worker where the closest store was to buy food for her son. Because he was very picky eater. ( my kids 😁😁) . The front desk worker said " the closest one is just around the corner from here". Jisoo said"Thank you"

Jisoo left with Jim (Jin) still sleeping from the pills that she gave him back in the states. Went upstairs to their room and Jisoo layed Jim (Jin) down on the bed to sleep more.

Jisoo look at her phone seeing that she got a call from Sophie from the states. She listened to the call. "Jisoo why didn't you tell me that you are running from Mr. Kim the power full Alpha. I lied for you telling him that I didn't know you". But if he comes ask me again I will not lie to keep your ass from getting hurt. You understand me Jisoo!" Jisoo deleted the message from Sophie and block her number. Hoping she can be happy with Jin her sister son.

In Florida

Steve was going to tell Mr. Kim what he just found out about where really Jisoo went with Jin. But he looks up and see Sophie coming towards him. "What do you you want to know about where Jisoo went with Jin". Steve could not believe that Sophie just did that. "Are you sure you want to help us" Steve asks. "Yes I do because I don't want to be killed because I didn't know that the boy she was caring was really Jin not her son Jim". "But when Jisoo called Jim Jin I should have known something was off".

Steve said "Thank you for helping us with getting back Jin from Jisoo." "Did she tell you what she did to her other sons". "No what did she do to her other kids." asked Sophie. "She gave them sleeping pills that will last until four days." "I'm so sorry I didn't know that she did that." Sophie said. " let's go talk to Mr. Kim as what you know about Jisoo leaving the country and where." Steve said. "Yes I need to be honest with Mr. Kim." Sophie said

Next chapter the meeting with Mr. Kim and family