•23•

I hear Haz and Tom whispering as I slowly wake from the best, deepest sleep I've had in a while. Who knew a single weed infused gummy worm would make such a difference. I sit up on my elbows, and Haz looks over, seeing I'm awake.
"I hear you had a special gummy last night." He says and I laugh.
"I did." I nod.
"Well- don't have too much fun without me while I'm at the shoot. I'll see you guys in a few hours." He says.
"Good luck!" I call, and he leaves the room.
Tom walks over to me, sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Did you sleep good?" He asks and I nod.
"I don't think I've ever slept better." I answer.
"Good, because I have something special planned for you." He says.
I lift my brow, just knowing it's going to be a surprise, so it's not even worth asking where we are going. I know he won't cave and tell me.
"I'm gonna shower real quick and get ready." I say, standing up from the bed.
"Take your times beautiful."
He's never called me something like that before.. and I desperately try to ignore the butterflies it gives me.
•Toms Pov•
I watch as Eliana walks off, and as soon as she's gone I fall back on the bed, finally letting rage take over. God I'm so fucking pissed that I let that happen last night. I should have been with her, keeping her safe. Los Angeles is dangerous and I failed. I failed to protect the one person I want to protect most in this world.
If I wasn't on my meds, I just know I would be in a furious rage right now, breaking things, screaming at people who don't deserve it, but instead I'm able to stay level headed. Thanks to her. She helped me through my shit and now it's my turn to do the same for her. Starting with the special trip I have planned for this morning.
After a bit she walks out of the bathroom in some black flowy shorts and a white cropped tank top. She looks so cute.. she always does. I love how she dresses.
"Ready to go?" I ask.
"Yeah." She nods, but she seems a bit off, which I completely understand why.
I walk over to her, and put my finger under her chin, lifting her gaze to look at me.
"Trust me, you're gonna love this."
We go down to the car and get in. The driver takes off, driving us to Eliana's surprise. I'm so excited to do this with her, I think we both need it desperately.
We pull up to the large warehouse building, and she gives me a nervous look.
"What is this place?" She asks.
"Trust me." I say, and open the door.
We get out of the car and I walk her through the front door, two men standing behind the front counter greet us with a smile.
"Hi, I'm Tom Holland, I called earlier." I say.
"Yeah, right this way." The man says, waving us over as he walks through a door that leads to a hallway.
Eliana grabs my hand, obviously a bit wary of this somewhat disturbing building. I think it's sweet how she holds my hand when she's nervous or scared. It's a new thing we do, but I love it.
"So you have the choice of bats or crowbars, we need you to use these safety goggles and protective gloves, and have fun." The man says and Elianas eyes widen, looking to me as the guy walks off.
"Tom what is this place?" She asks.
"Darling, I've brought you to a rage room." I say, opening the door.
Her mouth drops when she looks in the room, seeing all the things we get to smash in a pure rage. A smile grows on her face, and she grabs the safety glasses, popping them on quickly.
"I need this." She says, and grabs a crow bar.
"I knew you'd be happy." I laugh, and shut the door behind me as we walk into the room.
There's a television, a glass top table, tons of plates, glasses, jars and vases.
"Would you like to start us off?" I ask.
"Happy to." She grins, holding the crowbar over her shoulder.
She walks over to the glass top table, gripping the crowbar tightly as she swings it forward, the glass shattering into a million pieces. I don't know what it is.. but she looks really attractive right now.
"How'd that feel?" I ask with amusement.
"Freeing." She breathes out.
We both grab a plate, and use all the power we have to throw them at the wall. It goes on for a while, smashing things together. This is very therapeutic, I don't know why I haven't done this before.
I take notice of how much anger Eliana is truly letting out. She's smashing at a TV that is already in pieces.
"Darling, you good?" I check in with her.
"I'm just fine!" She grabs a plate, throwing it at the wall.
I hand her a few more, and she almost looks at me a bit confused that I'm supporting her rage, but that's why we're here. To get that all out of her. So I continue to hand her the plates until every piece of glass in the room is shattered, and covering the floor. She needed that..
Eliana drops her crowbar to the ground, and throws her gloves and glasses down too. I can see a million thoughts racing through her head at once, and I walk over to her, pulling her into a hug.
"You got the anger out, now you can feel the upset." I say quietly, and I can tell she's crying even though her head is resting on my shoulder.
"Why did that have to happen.." she mutters.
"I don't know.. but I can assure you that it will never happen again." I say with absolute certainty.
She lifts her head, and I grab her face, using my thumbs to wipe her tears away. She smiles slightly, and my heart warms, seeing that she's still the bright girl she's always been.
"We are definitely going to rage rooms more often." She says.
"Fine by me." I smile. "We better get back, Haz will be home soon and he wants us all to go to Beverly center."
______
A very, very long shopping trip with Eliana and Haz starts to come to an end. I thought it was annoying to shop around with Haz, who is awful and has to spend five minuets looking at every little thing, but I didn't realize Eliana is the same way. Between the two I was practically a zombie halfway through. Haz gave Eliana full use of his credit card, which at first she protested, but got used to it real quickly after he bought her a pair of Gucci sunglasses.
"Tom look how cute, were matching!" Eliana exclaims as they both look to me with matching , oversized and obnoxious sunglasses on.
"Guys. We're inside a mall that's embarrassing." I mutter.
"We got you a pair too!" Haz says excitedly.
Of course he did.
"I will never wear those." I state.
"Oh come on! Don't be a party pooper!" Eliana groans and I shake my head at her.
"Only assholes wear sunglasses inside." I say, and she takes them off to glare at me.
"We should hurry, we need to get back to the hotel soon." Haz says.
"Why?" I ask. "Not that I'm complaining. I'd love to get out of here."
"Because I um-" he thinks for a moment. Something is definitely up. "I have a hook up, with a girl from the photo shoot."
Yeah he's definitely lying, but Eliana seems to buy it.
"Haz that's so gross! You have no clue if she has diseases or something!" She scolds and I smile.
That's my girl. Tell him off.
"Why am I getting a telling off when Tom never does?!" Haz exclaims.
"Wow.. I didn't even think about that." Her brows scrunch together. "When was the last time you had a random hookup?"
"A little over a month ago.." I say quietly, and Haz smirks.
Yeah Haz, make it a little more obvious why don't you.
"Crazy what taking care of your mental health can do." She laughs.
More like crazy what a pretty girl that I kind of despised at first but has grown on me in a way that I can't seem to understand can do.

A/N: ugh could you imagine going to a rage room with Tom fuck I'd pay to watch him smash stuff 🥵
Then afterwards he can smash this pu-