•3•

"Eliana stop walking away from me!" Jacob demands as he follows me out the front door. I stop in my place, turning to him with anger, though he looks just as angry as I am.
"You can't just check my location and follow me!" I exclaim.
"Well obviously I need to, look at where you are!" He gestures the the party behind us.
"I didn't do anything." I state.
"It doesn't matter, if you're exposing yourself to it, then you're bound to do it sooner or later."
My god does he really think I'm that impressionable?
"I'm not you, Jacob." I point out. He's the one who has done these kinds of things because of pressure. Not me.
I see Haz walk out of the house, waiting back obviously just making sure I'm okay. I just met him, and he's already a great friend.
"I forbid you from hanging out with those guys. They're not good for you." He says.
"You forbid me?!" I laugh loudly.
"Yes. You're my girlfriend, and I don't want you hanging out with other guys. Especially them."
I can't believe what he's saying..
"Are you seriously so insecure that you are demanding I stay away from guys?" I say in disbelief.
"Now you're even starting to sound like them." He groans. "We're done here, you're coming with me and I'm taking you home."
"I'm not going with you." I glare.
"I get it, you're mad, but I'm not letting you call a cab."
"Oh I'm not calling a cab." I shake my head. "I'll get a ride with my friends. When I'm done at the party."
I can tell my words take him by surprise. I never stand up to him, ever. Something changed tonight though, he's crossing a line that I will never accept. The controlling attitude he's having is only getting worse and worse.. what's next? I can't have friends at all?
"Eliana. Get in my car. Now." He says firmly.
"No. Stop telling me what to do Jacob, I'm not a dog you can't just boss me around. I am my own person, I will be friends with whoever I want and I will go to parties and if I want to try alcohol? Then I'm going to try alcohol! If you want a relationship, then I'm here. But if you want ownership, you're gonna have to look somewhere else."
Jacob shakes his head at me, turning, and walking away with anger. I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding, so proud of myself for standing up to him. I don't know what this will mean for us, but right now all I can think about is how powerful I felt telling him no.
"That... was crazy." Haz laughs in amusement.
"I can't believe I did that." I smile.
"I say we get out of here and go celebrate your newfound freedom with some shitty burgers and chips." Haz says, pulling out his keys and heads towards the car.
"Guess you're not as soft hearted as you act." Tom mutters.
"Does that mean you're gonna stop calling me princess?" I lift my brow.
"Not a chance, princess." He shakes his head, and passes me to go to the car.
_____
I like this friend group, I've never been around anyone like this before. It's pretty late, and we're all sitting in the parking lot of the fast food place, on the ground eating. The parking lot is fully empty, and the only light is from the street lights and the sign for the restaurant.
"I'd like to make a toast." Haz says, holding up his soda.
"You can't toast with soda." Tom says and I shush him, which makes everyone laugh.
"To making a new friend who just happens to be our new designated driver!"
I roll my eyes, while everyone else holds their soda cups up in celebration. Harry pulls out a camera, a nice one, and stands to his feet.
"Act natural." He says to Haz, and I lift my brow. What's this about?
He takes a few photos, as Haz moves into different poses.
"He's an influencer." Tom says and Haz groans loudly.
"I thought we agreed not to call it that!" He exclaims. "I'm just popular on Instagram and get paid to post."
"Yeah. That's an influencer." I laugh.
A little blue car pulls into the driveway, and Tom sighs, which makes all the guys look over. Tom doesn't look very happy, I wonder who it is..
"Dude what is she doing here?" Haz asks.
"She's obsessed with me." Tom groans, standing to his feet.
My confusion soon disappears when I see Meghan get out of the car. No wonder everyone is unhappy, she's the worst.
"Really?!" She yells, marching over to the group.
"Stalking me now?" Tom smirks.
"You told me that you didn't want me to come because it was just the guys!" She says angrily.
Oh. So it's about me.. wonderful. She doesn't even know me yet she hates me so much. It makes no sense.
"And you're blaming me for Haz bringing a friend?" He asks.
"A friend that's a girl!" She practically screams in his face. "You think I enjoy you hanging out with other girls?"
She's really sounding a lot like Jacob did tonight.
"Aw, that's so cute.. you think we're in a relationship. Well we're not, so get over it." He states.
I mean, she's awful and I really don't like her, but that was way too harsh. Tom is really mean sometimes..
"Seriously Tom?" She says with hurt.
"Seriously." He nods. "Just leave me the fuck alone."
Meghan glares at him, and the rest of the group, before walking off to her car in an angry rage. I feel bad for her, no one deserves to be treated like that. No matter how bad of a person they are.
"Well, that makes two break ups tonight." Tuwaine comments.
"Jacob and I didn't break up." I clarify, and every single one of them look at me like I'm crazy.
"How did you not break up?" Haz questions.
"We fought, that's all." I shrug. "I still love him."
"Well I hate to break it to you princess, but that was definitely a breakup." Tom laughs.
"Why would you even want to stay with an ass like him?" Haz asks.
"Why is everyone worried about how rude my boyfriend is and not how rude Tom just was?" I ask and Harry laughs loudly.
"I like her. Let's keep her around." He says.
"I'm not rude, I'm straight forward. There's a difference." Tom states.
"Mhmm." I hum.
I look to my right, seeing the photos Harry is looking through that he just took of Haz. They actually look so good, I'm really impressed. I love photography, I'm just really bad at it.
"Those are so good." I compliment.
"Thanks." He smiles. "I'm a photography major."
He looks up from his camera, and over to me, his eyes scanning me up and down.
"You want some photos?" He asks.
"Like.. right now?" I question.
"Yeah, you look pretty. Plus the middle of the street at night is a great aesthetic." He nods.
"Well, okay!" I say happily.
We stand up from our spots, and I follow him down the parking lot and out into the street. I've never had photos taken of me before, I'm not quite sure what to do or how to stand.
"Try sitting right in the middle of the road." He says.
I do as told, and he starts snapping some photos, he's gives me a few different pose ideas, and moves me into a few different stances. This is actually a lot of fun.
After he finishes taking some photos, I jog over to him and he turns his camera to me, showing me all the photos.
"Effortlessly beautiful." He mumbles.

A/N: I am writing this book with absolutely no clue who I want her to end with, so what's your vote? Tom, Harry, or Haz?