•26•

We drive to the plane, and as great as this city is, I almost feel relief knowing that I'll be far away from the memory of that night in the club. I'm glad Haz and Tom were able to help me enjoy the rest of the trip, but now as we head back home, the memory of what happened floods into my brain again. I'm not in magical Disneyland anymore, I'm back in my real world, where that really did happen to me.
"Guys they emailed me the cover!" Haz exclaims, handing us his phone.
It's a photo of him looking as dashing as he always does, in a crisp peach suit. It's amazing.
"Hazzy! You look so good!" I smile.
"This is sick mate." Tom says.
"God I love being famous." He says and we laugh.
We get to the plane, and get out of the car to get on. My phone dings, and I look down to see a text from Isaiah.
Isaiah: headed home today? Maybe you'd like to get coffee tomorrow? Make it a date?
I look up from my phone, seeing Tom and Haz boarding the plane. Tom may say we're just friends, but that's not how I feel. I'll wait, and maybe I'll get my heart broken in the end, but it's worth trying. I don't want anyone else and I am certain of that.
Eliana: actually, I don't think that's a good idea. I'm not really in a place to be dating, I'm sorry.
I lock my phone, and nod to myself. This is the right decision because for once, I don't want to play it safe. I want to go for the guy that makes me feel alive, the guy that makes me feel like I'm going crazy and feel content all at the same time. I want the guy who protects me, holds me, and makes me feel special.
I want Tom.
I get on the plane, and after a couple hours of flying, I fall asleep.
•Toms Pov•
The flight is about to land, and I shake Eliana lightly.
"Darling wake up, we're home." I say.
She opens her eyes, and stretches her arms above her head. It's only three in the morning here in London, so our sleep schedules are going to be a massive hassle to get back on track.
The plane comes to a stop, and we walk off into the dark hangar area that is only lit by street lights.
"Can I just stay at your guys' place tonight?" She asks.
"Course." Haz says, just as tired as she is.
I'm practically wide awake, but then again I always am. I've got awful insomnia.
We get in the car, and I start driving us home.
"I feel like I ate a gummy worm." Eliana says and I laugh.
"Want one?" I ask.
"Absolutely not."
She lays her head against the window, and falls asleep on the ride home.
I pull into the driveway, triggering our porch light to shine. Haz lazily gets out, and shuts the door behind him. I decide not to wake Eliana, but instead open her door and grab around her back and under her legs, carrying her sleeping body inside.
"Night." I mutter to Haz, and kick open my bedroom door.
I lay Eliana down on my bed, and pull the blankets over her body. She snuggles in, and almost instantaneously goes into a deep sleep, soft snores leaving her slightly parted lips.
I watch her sleep, in the least creepy way possible. I love the way her hair falls messily, and how her mouth is slightly slanted, she's quite literally the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on.
I pull out my phone, a take a single photo of her sleeping. Most of everyone would think that's weird but it's not.. She's special to me. I like to have photos of her and with her.
I lay down in bed next to her, and send a text to April, who I haven't talked to in forever.
Tom: I think I'm falling for this girl.
I hear a small sound come from Elianas lips, and lock my phone. I look over to her to see her  lips pressed together, and her eyes slightly scrunched. She quickly wakes with a heavy release of a breath.
"Hey you're okay, you're okay." I say, grabbing her trembling body. "I've got you. Everything is okay."
She clings to me tightly, and I grab her, pulling her into my lap to hold her. Poor girl.. she never has nightmares like that.
"I'm right here sweetheart." I say softly in her ear. "I've got you. You're safe."
I run my hand up and down her back, desperately trying to calm her shakiness. What could she possibly have dreamed that would be so awful?
"I was dreaming about him.." she says.
Of fucking course he's the only thing that could scare her this badly. I should have fucking murdered him. Had I known the extent of what he did there would have been no way those cops could have pulled me off of him. I would have tore his head off.
"I know that was scary.." I sigh. "I'm here now though. You're safe and you're protected. He's far far away now."
She lifts her head from my shoulder, and looks into my eyes.
"Do you think I'm ruined?" She asks with sad eyes.
"What?!" I say in complete shock. "Why would you even ask something like that?"
"Because.. I made a promise to myself that nothing sexual would happen until marriage.. but he- when he shoved his fingers- I just feel ruined now." She struggles to explain and her words break my heart into a million pieces.
"You are far from ruined." I say. "What happened wasn't your fault and it certainly doesn't define you."
She nods, and lays her head back down. Oh how I wish I could fix this sweet girl.. I want to just make everything better for her but I know I can't. All I can do is be here for her, and help her through this. She deserves nothing but the best.. that's all I want to give her.
"Cmon, lets go to sleep." I say.
I lay back, and rest my head against my pillow. She stays in my arms, where she fits so well it's like I was made just to hold her. I kiss her head, and pull the blankets over us, getting really comfy.
"Remember when we didn't like each other?" She says, and I laugh to myself. God yes I remember that, I thought she was an absolute pest. She annoyed the shit out of me, she drove me insane. I really honestly didn't like her.. crazy how things change.
"That was forever ago."