•25•

I text Haz the general area that we're at, but I think he will be caught up with fans for a while. He loves interacting with them. Tom and I stand around in the crowd, waiting for the Christmas firework show to start. I lean my back against him, and pull out my phone to take a photo for my Snapchat. He quickly grabs my Mickey ears, and puts them on his head, making a silly face for the picture. I giggle, taking the photo and putting it on my story.  He puts the ears back on my head, and wraps his arms around my torso as we wait.
"I never want to leave here." I say. "I feel like a different person when I'm away from home."
"You know- you can be a different person. If you want to be. You don't always have to be perfect like you think you do." He says.
"I've done more with you and Haz in the past five months then I ever have in my whole life." I laugh.
"And is that a bad thing or a good thing?" He questions.
"I think it's a good thing, but I know my mother would think different." I explain.
My mother would probably have a heart attack if she knew that I drank alcohol and got black out drunk. She's always been very over protective and made sure my morals were straight, I don't think she'd ever guess that I'd try alcohol.
"I like your mum, she's nice." He says. "Normally my friends parents aren't very nice to me.."
"Why not?" I frown.
"Darling have you noticed how everyone thinks I'm a bad guy because of how I dress- or how I come off. I'll admit I'm not a saint but people definitely are very critical of me."
"Well.. I think you're great." I say and he smiles.
I take notice of a guy a few feet away who keeps glancing at me, and after the other night it just really freaks me out. I lean into Tom more, wanting to just not be seen, especially by men.
"You cold sweetheart? You want my hoodie?" He asks, taking notice of the sudden closeness.
I turn in his arms, and lean up to whisper in his ear.
"That guy was looking at me." I mutter.
"What guy?" He asks calmly.
I nod over to the guy, who continually glances over.
"Can we move somewhere else?" I ask.
"I'll take care of it." 
I notice he's starting to get angry, and the last thing we need is him going to jail again. I grab his face in my hands, making him look at me.
"No Tom. It's fine, let's just move away." I try.
"He looks at least forty years old, he needs to be told not to stare." He says.
"Please.. just dont." I sigh, and his hard eyes stare into mine.
"Come on." He says, taking my hand.
We go to walk past the man, and Tom glares at him as we pass. I'm so proud of him for not letting his anger take over. That's progress.
We get to an area where I feel much more comfortable, and a loud bang sounds into the sky, making me jump slightly. I look up, seeing a red glow in the sky. The first firework. It's beautiful.
It's followed by several more, and they just get bigger and better. I see Haz looking through the crowd, and wave him over to get his attention.
"There you are!" I say happily as he stands at my side.
"This is insane." He says in disbelief.
We all watch the firework show, and I look between the two boys, so thankful that I have them both in my life, and that were making amazing memories together.
__
"Plane leaves at ten so set an alarm." I say to Haz.
"You got it mum!" He jokes, and goes to his room.
Tom and I head back to our room, and I walk over to the window, looking out at the night sky. I don't want to go.. I love it here. The weather, the beach, everything. It's great. Although I love it here and would go out for the rest of the night and explore the city, my feet are exhausted from walking around the park all day and I need sleep.
"I'm gonna take a shower." I say, and head into the bathroom.
I turn on the water, and get in. The hot water feels great on my extremely tired and extremely achey muscles. I'll be glad to get back to my own bed tomorrow night.
I clean myself up, and get out, wrapping the towel around me. I look around the bathroom and groan to myself when I realize I didn't grab any clothes, and my suitcase is out in the main room.
I walk out, and head towards my suitcase, Toms eyes move from his phone to look at me and they widen before his hand slaps over his face to block his vision.
"A warning maybe?!" He says in a high pitched voice.
"I'm in a towel not naked Tom." I say, digging through my suitcase to find some pajamas.
"Still! It's a small towel!"
"You've seen me in a bikini." I laugh, and find my clothes, now standing up straight. I walk into the bathroom and shut the door. "You can open your eyes now!"
I change into my pajamas, and head back out to the bedroom. Tom makes grabby hands to me, and I tilt my head.
"What?" I ask.
He groans, letting his arms fall to the bed dramatically. I know exactly what he wants. He wants to cuddle because he's secretly a soft boy, but I want him to admit it.
"You know what!" He whines like a child.
"Sorry but I don't." I shrug.
He stands up from the bed, and grabs my hand. He pulls me back over and pushes me down before pulling the blankets over me. He then gets in on the other side and snuggles into my side, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. For wanting to be nothing but friends, he sure does act like we're more.
"Couldn't possibly admit that you wanted cuddles out loud?" I ask quietly.
"These aren't cuddles." He mutters. "I'm just trying to get warm."
"Tom it's at least seventy degrees in here!" I laugh.
He sighs, his grip on me tightening.
"I've never cuddled with anyone before." He mumbles. "I like it okay.."
"Okay." I say with a smile, and run my fingers through his hair. Poor boy is probably so touch starved. He spent years doing his game of using girls for sex and nothing more. I'm a very touchy feely person, I'm probably the first girl to be this way with him.. Toms got a lot more softness to him than he realizes.
"Nighty night Tommy." I say, and kiss his forehead, trying to make him feel as safe as he makes me feel.