•38•

•Elianas Pov•
"Merry Christmas pretty girl."
I feel Toms lips against my cheek, and the smell of maple syrup fills my nose. I open my eyes, seeing he has a whole pancake breakfast sitting on the end of the bed for us. He got up early with a hangover and made me pancakes? That's so sweet.
"Merry Christmas." I smile, sitting up against the headboard. I peck his lips and he hands me my plate, a smiley face made on the pancake with blueberries.
"I'm going to my families around three but I thought after it's over you'd maybe want to go get some hot chocolate and drive around to see Christmas lights?" He asks.
"That sounds perfect, absolutely perfect." I grin.
"So what are the Gray household Christmas plans for today? Caroling? You guys seem like a caroling family." He comments and I laugh. I wouldn't be caught dead caroling, I can't sing whatsoever. I guess it's a good thing my boyfriend can.
"Honestly I don't even know if I want to go spend Christmas over there after what my mum said to me.." I sigh.
He frowns, and I think back to how she said I'm not her daughter. How could a mother say something like that to her child over something as stupid as who I'm dating. Who I'm with has no effect on her whatsoever. She needs to mind her own business.
"Well you can come to my families Christmas, Sam makes great food." He offers.
"Wouldn't it be weird with Harry?" I ask.
"You're my girlfriend Eliana, you're going to be around and he's just going to have to get over it." He explains. "I can control myself.. it'll be okay."
You know what? Christmas at the Holland's sounds so much more fun than listening to my mum read the same Bible verses she reads every single year to remind us of the 'real meaning of Christmas'
"Okay, I'd love to." I smile.
"By the way, if your mum gets mad just blame it on me, she already doesn't like me anyways." He giggles and I hit his arm.
He holds his finger up to me, and gets out of bed, grabbing his jeans off the floor. He reaches into the pocket and I see him pull out a small box, then hopping back onto the bed. I hold out my fork with a bite of pancake on it. He takes the bite, and holds the box out to me.
"I know we all agreed to not do presents but I saw this and couldn't resist." He says.
"Tom!" I groan. "You broke the pact!"
"Oh hush just open it." He encourages.
I push my plate aside, and open the small box that's wrapped not very well, but he tried and that's all that matters. I pull the paper off and my mouth drops when I see the beautiful silver bracelet sitting inside the velvet box. I pull it out, admiring its beauty, that is until I see the little logo on it that makes my eyes widen.
"Tom this is Chanel." I state.
"I- is that okay? Do you not like Chanel?" He asks in a panic.
"No no no I love it." I assure him. "No one has ever gifted me anything like this before. It's so special."
"Not as special as you princess." He says and my heart melts.
He puts the bracelet on my wrist, and slowly moves his lips against mine. I smile into the kiss, and he grips his hand in my hair, pulling me in impossibly closer. His tongue slides into my mouth and I move to straddle his lap, my hands sliding underneath his shirt to feel his warm skin, fingertips tracing his abs.
His lips move down my jaw, and onto my neck. He uses his grasp on my hair to tilt my head to the side, giving him more access. I feel his teeth nip at my skin, and I already know there's going to be marks that I'll have to cover up for a few days. My hips move against his involuntarily, making me whimper at the feeling. He grabs my hips, making them come to a stop as he pulls away from my neck to look me in the eyes.
"We should stop." He breathes out.
"I don't want to." I mumble, and connect my lips to his again.
He flips me over onto the bed, hovering over me as his hands travel down my sides. He slowly lifts my shirt up, exposing my skin. He pecks my lips once before moving down, pressing them to my stomach softly. I feel goosebumps rise on my skin, and he starts to leave marks on my side.
"It feels so good Tommy.." I say.
My hips move upwards, and his hands slide up the inside of my thighs, stopping before he gets too close to where I feel neediest.
"Now we really need to stop." He says, and pulls my shirt back down.
"I don't like this feeling." I groan, squeezing my legs together.
"It'll pass." He smiles, and kisses my forehead.
_______
I put on an adorable forest green long sleeve dress with tights and boots. I normally wear pajamas to Christmas, but I want to look nice for being with Tom's family.
I decide to text my dad, knowing he deserves an explanation of why I won't be there. My dad is the best, and I know he will understand because he knows my mum can take things too far and say hurtful things.
Eliana: Merry Christmas dad! I don't know if you heard about what happened with mum, but I decided to spend Christmas with Tom's family this year. I don't feel very accepted right now, and don't want to spend my Christmas feeling that way. I hope you understand.
I send the text and then send Tom a text asking if he's on his way to pick me up. He left to go get ready, and has more than likely been waiting on me since he takes half the time I do to get ready.
Tom: on my way darling xx
I slip on my shoes and grab my things so I'm ready to go. I am a bit nervous to be going to Toms since I haven't been around Harry much lately. I just feel like it will be awkward and I don't want to create tension between him and Tom.
I hear a car horn sound from outside, and I walk out to see the familiar black car. I take notice of my mum watching out the window as I get inside, and he drives off.
"This is gonna piss her off." He states.
"Oh I'm sure it will." I say with not a care in the world.
I look at my boyfriend with a giggle, making him shoot me a funny look before his eyes return to the road.
"What's so funny?" He asks.
"Your sweater matches my dress." I smile. "And it's quite odd to see you in a sweater and not your leather jacket."
"Gotta impress the mum, she would say I looked trashy if I wore my leather jacket." He laughs.
"We definitely are going to take some photos in our matching outfits." I say.
He seems to be deep in thought, and as we stop at a light, he turns his attention to me.
"How would you feel about a relationship announcement?" He asks.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"I mean.. letting me post a picture of us and introduce you as my girlfriend." He explains. "I don't want to hide you anymore, and the media already knows you're my girl anyways, so the only thing that would change is I could openly post photos and videos of us."
I know Tom is the kind of boyfriend to want to show me off. He wants to post photos of us and share his happiness with the world but I just don't know if I want that kind of presence on social media.
"Can I think about it?" I ask.
"Course darling, take all the time you need."
We get to his house, and I take a nervous breath. I've already met them, but I still feel like joining in on Christmas is a huge step.
"Don't worry, they already love you." He assures me.