Epilogue

Jimin and Yoongi were now living together in a nice house. Things were great for them.

Yoongi actually got a job as the owner of his new restaurant that he just opened called " Burger Paradise."

Yeah he knows it sounds shitty but Jimin thought of it because he loved burgers. Yoongi really couldn't say shit because anything that made Jimin happy made him happy too.

•••

" Hey babe I gotta get to work and maybe get someone who doesn't fuck up the damn kitchen again." Yoongi said while putting his shoes on.

" Ohh really? I really liked Geonhyun. He was so nice." Jimin said feeding their 2 kittens. Yoongi said no to an animal in the house but the way Jimin looked at them he just couldn't resist.

Jimin was like something he really needed. Someone to make some decisions for him because he makes very bad ones.

Jimin was like a stay at home dad more like. He was still looking around for the entertainment for him to sing at. He really wanted to chase him dream of being a singer.

He does sing for Yoongi here and there but most of the time it's cuddles.

Which none of them conplained about.

" Alright I should be home around 6 or 7. I'll bring back some food too if you want." Yoongi said while putting on a jacket. " You don't have to. I'll cook, I don't mind cooking." Jimin said walking to Yoongi.

" Yeah but I don't want you doing all the cooking for me." Yoongi said looking straight at his boyfriend.

" I love you. I love cooking for you. I got this."

Jimin went close to Yoongi and pecks his lips. Yoongi got more heated and then pulled Jimin closer making him gasp making Yoongi shove his tongue in his mouth.

Jimin moans softly as Yoongi puts Jimin's arms above his head. Yoongi then attacked his neck making Jimin a moaning mess.

" Y-Yoongi...work." Jimin finally managed to say without letting out another moan. Yoongi finally pulled away.

" I'll see you after work babyboy." Yoongi said with a smirked then left.

•••

Jimin was washing the dishes when he got text from Yoongi to meet him somewhere. Jimin didn't really question it and then got ready.

He got in is car and started driving to the location that Yoongi sent to him.

•••

Jimin parked the car and gets out. He looks around and then felt someone behind him. He wanted to turn around and smack the person but as he did he saw it was Yoongi.

He didn't do anything but smile. Yoongi covered Jimin eyes and started walking slowly. Jimin didn't question anything.

He trusted Yoongi.

After what seems like 10 minutes they stop and then Yoongi uncovers Jimin's eyes too see such a beautiful picnic.

He smiled happily and looked around. He saw how the food was and how the candles were laid perfectly around the tree.

When Jimin turned around he saw Yoongi down on one knee and with a ring box. Jimin gasped and covered his mouth.

" Park Jimin you make me the happiest man that I've ever been. You changed me from being a cheep escort to someone owning a restaurant. You've really opened my mind to see beauty in little things. I'm so happy I met you at the coffee shop. I wished we knew each other at the time. I love you so, so much. Words can express how much I love you. So Park Jimin will you do the honors of becoming my husband? " Yoongi said looking at Jimin with lust in his eyes.

Jimin was speechless. He didn't even know what to say. His eyes filled with tears with joy. Like everything flashed before his eyes. He was so happy to find someone like Yoongi to look after him and help him persuade his dreams.

After that moment they knew they would be together as long as their still alive. Jimin found the person he's been waiting for.

Min Yoongi was his happiness and that will never change.