How it started..

It was just a normal day for Jimin. He was getting ready to start his day. He showered, brushed his teeth, and put on clothes.
He walks out of his house and gets inside his car. He starts it and he puts on some music that he wants to hear. He backs out then drives off.
As he was driving his best friend Jackson called him. He connects the call to the car.

Jimin-" ( Call ) Hello? "

Jackson-" ( Call ) Hey dude when are you gonna get here? We still have to work on the beats and lyrics."

Jimin-" ( Call ) I might be a little late. I have to meet someone."

Jackson-" ( Call ) Well then hurry up."

Jackson ends the call. Jimin then continues driving. He stops at a red light and then looks at his phone for a second. Then the light turns green and Jimin drives off.
He then arrives at a coffee shop. He parks the car and gets out. He pushes his hair back and locks the car. He then walks inside the shop and looks around. Then he waits in line to order his drink.
As he was done ordering he sits down and waits. Then he looks around and see's the guy in the corner on his computer. Jimin always see's him on his computer every time he's been in the shop. The guy was wearing a black hoodie, ripped jeans, and a black cap on. It almost seems like he wears the same thing over and over according to Jimin. As Jimin's drink gets called up he walks over to the counter. Then he see's the guy come over too and gets his coffee. Jimin looks at him and he looks back for a second then goes back to the corner and goes back on his computer. Jimin then goes back to his table and see's a man sitting across from him.

Jimin-" Excuse me sir your in my spot."

Random Guy-" oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it? "

Some people were looking at them. The guy in the corner then gets up and walks over to the table.

???-" Get the fuck."

Random Guy-" Who the fuck are you?! "

???-" No one! Now get the fuck up now before you get hurt! "

The guy then gets up and leaves the shop. Jimin looks at the guy. Jimin really couldn't believe that he would do that. He's mostly on his computer when things like this happen. He wonders why would he do that for him and no one else.

Jimin-" Thx."

???-" yeah be careful."

The guy then walks back to his corner and packs up. He puts his computer in his bag and get grabs his phone and puts it in his pocket. Then he puts his bag on and then walks out of the shop. Jimin watches slowly as he walks outside and down the street. Jimin then see's the guy that he was waiting for."

Jimin-" Mr Lee, good morning."

Jimin bows and Mr Lee then smiles and sits down. Jimin sits across him.

Mr Lee-" So I am here to discuss your approval to be a singer? "

Jimin-" yes sir. Me and my best friend Jackson are willing to be singers. He is a song writer and i just sing them. We actually make a good team."

Me Lee-" Is that so? So here on your resume is tells me that you have also applied for plays, and musicals."

Jimin-" Yeah I'm willing to do anything just to sing."

Mr Lee-" Have you works with others for your voice to be this good? "

Jimin-" Um no, actually I'm a natural born singer. My voice is something that I'm proud of."

Mr Lee-" Hmm is that so? Well I want to hear you sing Mr Park. Send me your song."

Jimin-" Really? When should I send it to you? "