Finally

No one said a thing.

" Dahyun I want you out of the apartment. Since your parents are here they can help you move out by tomorrow." Yoongi said going to the bedroom along with Jimin.

Yoongi and Jimin both sit on the bed and Jimin wanted to change his clothes but Yoongi stopped him. He felt better now that he's told her about how he actually feels. Everything he said was true. He doesn't love her. He doesn't have anymore feelings for a girl. It was new to him to be with a boy but he was glad it was Jimin.

" Y-You didn't have to do that. I've been through a break up. It's tough, going through it alone." Jimin said looking at the ground. " I did. I can't keep lying to myself Jimin. I'm sorry for what happened to you but I love you. If Soyoung can't I will. I'll love you more then anyone." Yoongi said looking at Jimin while holding his hand still.

Jimin felt...loved. For once he felt loved by someone who didn't want his money.

•••

In the morning Jimin woke up early to go back to his house. Lisa might be freaking the fuck out for all he knows. He changes his clothes and quickly puts on his jacket, and shoes.

He looks over at Yoongi who was still sleeping. He kisses his forehead and then left. He decided to walk home. He didn't have that much money to call an Uber.

After half an hour Jimin arrives home and he sees that Lisa was asleep on the couch with the T.V still on. He smiles to himself  and grabs her a blanket and covers her.

He sat down on the floor beside her and watched the show. After he soon fell asleep.

Later on in the morning Lisa wakes up and rubs her eyes then hits her head on something. She quickly looked to see what it was and she saw blonde hair and screamed, causing Jimin to opens his eyes and immediately screamed as well thinking someone broke in.

" What the shit!!? Why did you scream?! Fucking scared the living shit out of me." Jimin said clutching his shirt. " You scared me! I thought you were someone else." Lisa said slowly putting down her shoe that she picked up.

" Dude I live here so obviously it's me. No one else." Jimin said. " where the hell were you? " Lisa said but then she looked straight at Jimin's back and saw marks.

Lisa grabbed Jimin's ear. " Who did it?! Who made you do it?! Was it Soyoung?! " Lisa said to Jimin while he wined in pain.
" Oww, that hurts. It's not Soyoung." Jimin said trying to get Lisa's away away but failed. " Then who the fuck marked you?! " Lisa said wondering who forced him to do it.

" I-It was Yoongi. Min Yoongi, now let me go." Jimin said finally pulled away from her. " and he didn't force me. I wanted it as badly as he did so like we did it. He had sex." Jimin said and making Lisa furious but yet happy for him that he moved on.

" But wait, what about Taehyung? " Lisa said concerned about the other boy. " We broke up and he said we'll still be friends." Jimin said remembering what Taehyung said.

It's like no matter what had happen Lisa was there for him. Even though she can be a bit overprotective of Jimin, she's still there to help him with his problems.