Excited

Jimin looked at Me Lee with a very nervous expression. He was hoping he could have this chance to be a singer.

Mr Lee then grabs Jimin's flash drive and hook it up to his own computer. Jimin saw everything he was doing. He saw that he opened up Jimin's song.

Jimin was becoming sweaty and nervous. Mr Lee clicked play and listened to the song.

The song was only seconds and Mr Lee was writing down some notes in his notebook he already had. Jimin was so nervous.

He really hoped that he will love it because Jimin worked so hard on the one song he's prepared by himself. Without Jackson helping...although he thought about Yoongi.

Yoongi. Min Yoongi. He had to give credit to Yoongi as well. He wouldn't have got this song without the help of Yoongi who is now his friend.

Not the friend he wanted to be, but good friends...because who would be so stupid just to love Jimin back as much as he loved Soyoung.

Anyone who was going to date Jimin, was gonna end bad. Jimin knew how bad of a BF he can be.

He was thinking of all these people's opinions rather than listening to his own song. He just thought of Yoongi, on how happy he is with his girlfriend.

His girlfriend.....GIRLfriend...Jimin hates himself sometimes. His dream was around the corner.

•••

The song soon ended and Mr Lee looked at the stuff he wrote down. Jimin was fidgeting with his fingers.

Jimin looked at Mr Lee. " This song is very good " he said. Jimin bowed " Thx." Mr Lee pushed up his glasses to look at Jimin. " We're did you come up with these lyrics? The beat? Your vocals? "

Jimin was quite flattered. " The song is basically about my passed love life and finding a new one. The lyrics are something I put together, trying to make it a sad song. The beat was done by my...m-my best friend...And my vocals I was born with. I've been singing my whole life."

Mr Lee was listening and writing down more stuff in his notebook. " Now let me, who is this best friend of yours? I've heard you were working with Wang Jackson before. What happened? " He look at Jimin who was nervously smiling.

Jimin took a deep breath. " M-My best friend..his name is Yoongi. M-Min Yoongi. I don't work with Jackson no more because of an a-accident that had happened between me, Jackson, and S-Soyoung." Jimin looked down when he said her name.

Mr Lee saw this and wondered why was he stuttering? " Soyoung is another friend of yours? " He asked while looking at Jimin.

" Something like that. She's basically my old love life." Me Lee nodded knowing what he was saying. " Why do you want to become a singer Mr Park? "

Jimin looked back up and met eyes with Mr Lee. " Well when I was a kid, I've done stage play's, musicals, music. Anything that involves music or singing. After I got into high school I started to embrace my singing career. I thought of singing for a company, to make people happy with the songs I make. After I graduated high school, I found you." Jimin said feeling confident.

Mr Lee gave him a smile. " Well I look forward to our hard work together." Jimin was shocked. Mr Lee said that while smiling.

Jimin stood up and hugged him. He pulled away and bowed apologizing right after. Jimin had the biggest smile he's ever had.

•••

Jimin walked into the Coffee Shop then seeing Yoongi in the corner with computer out and a notebook. Jimin walked over to him with a smile on his face.

" No one booked you today? " Jimin asked making Yoongi look up at him.

Yoongi-" Nah, today is my day off. So what brings you here? "

Jimin-" I have good news—"

Jimin saw his girlfriend sit down next to Yoongi and gave him a peck on the lips. Jimin looked away feeling annoyed. Dahyun looked at Jimin. " Who's this babe? She said.

Yoongi-" Oh this is m-my friend, Jimin."

Dahyun-" I thought your day off meant more us time."

Yoongi-" It does."

Jimin felt like a burden to them so he backed away slowly hoping they would still have their conversation without knowing he left.

Yoongi-" I-I'm sorry, what did you say Jimin? "

Jimin then looked at Yoongi. Jimin planned on telling him and hugging him afterwards but he couldn't do that because his girlfriend was there to witness it.

Jimin-" N-Nothing, forget it. Have a good night."

Jimin then bowed and left without saying another thing. Yoongi watched at Jimin left the shop and walked down the street to his car and drove off.

Yoongi wondered why he couldn't act normal around Jimin. Why was he acting like a fool?