Broken heart?

As Jimin was looking through his profile he was not expecting that he would be an escort, which he didn't even know what that meant anyways.He was still not sure on how Yoongi was this. He then looks tat he computer and types in ' What does Escort mean?.'
All that came up was this ' a person, vehicle, or group accompanying another for protection or as a mark of rank. '

He was still not sure on how Yoongi was this. What did this mean exactly? Jimin then packs up his stuff and walks out of the Coffee Shop. He gets into his car and looks at his phone and see's if he can see where Yoongi would be today.

Jimin-" So it seems like he will be......at a bar downtown."

Jimin then starts his car and back out of the parking lot then drives off. He just couldn't believe that he might see him once again. Everyday he was at the Coffee Shop, but why does he suddenly stop?

Jimin then remembers that he will be gone some days. Well that was before Jimin even once thought about him more than just the
' Corner Guy.' It was something Jimin wasn't ashamed about saying it.

Jimin put his phone down because he heard a familiar voice. He looks around only to spot Yoongi with someone else. They were holding hands and walking upstairs. Jimin felt his heart sink, it was like someone had ripped out his heart literally.

Why was he thinking this? It's not like he had feelings or whatever. Jimin just kept telling himself that. He really didn't know Yoongi that well, how could he just develop feelings already?

Jimin stops at a red light and looks at his phone. He looks at the bar so he could see what it looks like. Jimin then look up from his phone and the light turns green and he drives off.

Once Jimin found the bar he was looking for he tries to find a parking spot. The place was packed. Soon he found one and got out. Jimin locks his car and walks into the bar and looks around. He walks to the front.

Bartender-" What can I get you? "

Jimin really didn't want to drink. But since he was already here at a bar he might as well have a drink.

Jimin-" An Irish Car Bomb."

Bartender-" Ok that will be $23.37."

Jimin takes out his wallet and gives the Bartender his credit card and the bartender swipes it along the cash register and he gives it back to Jimin.

Jimin puts his card back in his wallet. The Bartender then starts to make the drink while Jimin waited and looked around. The Bartender then gives Jimin his drink and walks away getting other people's orders.

Jimin then drinks his Irish Car Bomb East before it tastes ugly. He finished and he looks around the bar.

No sign of Yoongi anywhere. The only thing he noticed was all kinds of girls were checking him out. Some of the men in the bar were looking at Jimin too.

Jimin takes out his phone and goes on Instagram because he didn't know what to do in the mean time.