Argue

Jimin's decision was to at least rent him for 50 minutes. It wouldn't hurt just to talk. Plus he thinks their already becoming best friends what could go wrong.

Jimin was a little excited. He was gonna tell his best friends which is only Taehyung, and Lisa.

Jimin-" Lissaaaa! "

Jimin called out her name because he was in his room on the bed. Lisa then goes downstairs and into Jimin's room.

Lisa-" What?! Did you get another panic attack?! "

Jimin-" No I have to tell you something important."

Lisa-" So you made me run downstairs and made me almost brake my ankle?! "

Jimin-" Yes bitch."

Lisa-" Why are we friends? "

Jimin-" Because faith brought us together now listen to me."

Lisa-" Ugh what is it? "

Jimin-" I just booked a day with Yoongi, and I'm so excited."

Lisa-" Booked? What do you mean?...oh yeah he's an escort."

Jimin-" And my soulmate."

Lisa-" I don't know about this guy. He seems to be with someone."

Jimin-" I think he's single and he's gay."

Lisa-" How do you know? "

Jimin-" Cause most of the people I've seen him with are guys. No girls."

Lisa-" Well we don't know yet so just wait and see. You never know, he could have a girlfriend or boyfriend."

Jimin-" Yeah I guess."

Jimin then looks in his closet to find some clothes he was gonna wear for his ' Date ' with Yoongi. He couldn't believe it. It was only 2 days away.

He hopes he would listen to what he has to say.

( Time skip )

Jimin was waiting at the park for Yoongi. He was nervous and he was fidgeting with his fingers. He was listening to music to calm himself down.

He looks around and see's kids playing around. Jimin then starts singing along to the music. His voice really couldn't be heard because of the kid's screaming and talking to loud.

Jimin closes his eyes for a second and was singing still. Once he opens his eyes he see's Yoongi standing by him. He wore a white long sleeve shirt, and a black face mask.

Jimin got startled and drops his phone and earphones. Jimin clenches his chest and pants heavily. Then Yoongi picks up his phone and earphone.

Jimin-" T-Thx.."

Yoongi-" No problem."

Jimin then bites inside of his lip trying not to be nervous, but he was already sweaty. He was trying be confident about this whole thing but looking at what Yoongi wore made Jimin feel less confident in himself.

Jimin wore a blue shirt, with black ripped jeans, and a black jacket. He then stands up and takes Yoongi to where he wanted them to talk.

•••

They sat under a tree and looking at the kids play at the playground. They were laughing and having their time of their life.

Jimin looks over at Yoongi and see's that he was still looking at the kids. He couldn't take his eyes off of him for a second.