Regret

Jimin wakes up and rubs his eyes. He looks around and he was back in Jackson's studio. Jimin looks around and sees Jackson sitting in a chair sleeping.

Jimin stands up and then gets out his pills from his pocket. He walks over to the coffee stand and gets a water bottle. He puts the pills in his mouth then drinks some water.

He turns around only to see Jackson looking at him with a worried expression. " Are you ok?! " he stands up and walks over to Jimin.

Jimin-" I'm fine, it's just my head keeps spinning."

Jackson-" What happened? I wanna know what did you do."

Jimin-" It's a long story and I don't wanna talk about it..."

After Jimin said that he remembered what had happened with him and Yoongi.

( Flashback )

Yoongi-" So you have 46 minutes left. What do you wanna do? "

Jimin-" I-I was wondering if we could talk.."

Yoongi-" mmh ok, about what though? "

Jimin-" You probably don't know this but at the party when you were in the room—"

Yoongi-" Wait, you followed me?! "

Jimin-" Yeah, just listen to me. When you locked the door, I felt something weird to my heart which made me have a panic..a-attack and this time it was worse..."

Yoongi-" I didn't know you have them."

Jimin-" I do. They got worse ever since S-Soyoung...cheated on m-me.."

Jimin then felt his heart break once again remembering all the things they have been though. Everything he's done for her and she hasn't been giving him love...

Instead she's been cheating on him with his best friend Jackson...she was using Jimin just to get closer to Jackson. That was her main goal.

Yoongi-" Look I'm sorry but I'm just doing my job."

Jimin-" Your job?...being an escort is like being a slut or a hoe and * gasps * I-I didn't mean it like that—"

Yoongi-" So your calling me a hoe?! Heh good to know."

Yoongi stands up and walks off. Jimin then stands up and grabs his arm to stop him and let him explain.

Jimin-" Yoongi listen you me."

Yoongi-" Jimin let go of me now! "

Jimin-" I'm just trying to keep you safe. Being an escort is scary—"

Yoongi-" Your not my mother! Stop treating me like a child! "

Jimin felt his heart break. The guy he wanted to see so much is now angry with him. Jimin felt broken.

He wasted his hard money just to see Yoongi and explain things to him. He knew he messed up and doesn't know how to fix what he's done.

Jimin now hates himself for saying that. He wished that he had never said that in the first place.

Jimin-" Y-Yoongi, Plz—"

Yoongi then gets out of his grip and looks down hearing Jimin plead for him to listen to him. Yoongi felt offended by what he said but he has a soft spot for Jimin.

Just hearing him plead was just making it worse for Yoongi. He couldn't have feelings for him because he has a girlfriend.

Yoongi then heard soft sobs coming from Jimin. He didn't even want to turn around and look at him, so Yoongi then just walks off leaving Jimin behind.