Feelings....are real

Yoongi-" I'm a producer, and a song writer. I've been in and out of studios who would at least give me a chance."

Jimin-" Oh...is that why you helped me the other day before you stopped coming to the Coffee Shop for weeks."

Yoongi-" Yeah, I was......busy."

Jimin then thought of him beings an escort and him just going out with other strangers. Somehow Jimin was really concerned about him.

Jimin takes a sip of his Coffee and avoiding eye contact with him. He didn't want to look at him after what happened the other day.

Yoongi-" Come on,'I'll make some beats for you."

Yoongi then gets up and walks to the corner to pack up his stuff. Jimin didn't bring anything. He only brought his phone, and notebook with his lyrics written in it.

Yoongi then walks out of the shop and Jimin was wondering where he was going. He then takes a deep breath and follow Yoongi.

He was walking about 4 feet away from him. He didn't want to be that close to him...he swore he would stay away from him but just seeing Yoongi...he knew he wouldn't.

Yoongi then walks into a studio and Jimin follows him inside. Jimin looks around amazed at how everything was.

Yoongi then sits down in a chair and Jimin looks at him. Yoongi then points to a door and Jimin walks over and opens it which lead to a room.

Yoongi presses a button to talk.

Yoongi-" Go ahead and starts singing, btw what's your name? "

Jimin-" U-Umm ok, and my name is Park Jimin.."

Yoongi-" Ok Mr Park I will be making your beats, all you have to do is sing. Put on those head phones."

Jimin the takes the head phones off the stand and puts them on. He then looks at Yoongi through the glass window. He couldn't hear anything

Jimin saw that Yoongi was pressing all kinds of buttons. He was wondering what he was doing. Then all of a sudden Jimin heard the music that was playing through his headphones.

Yoongi then presses the button to talk again.

Yoongi-" Is that the beat your looking for Mr Park? "

The sound was nice and smooth. He wasn't really that kind of music he was going to show Mr Lee. The sound was nice and slow. Jimin knee that he can sing. He opens up his notebook to the page we're his lyrics were.

Jimin then nods his head. Then Yoongi signals Jimin to start singing now. Jimin was now shy to sing in front of Yoongi, but he knew he has to do this in order for him to achieve his dream to become a singer.

Jimin-" 이 모든건 우연이 아냐
그냥 그냥 나의 느낌으로
온 세상이 어제완 달라
그냥 그냥 너의 기쁨으로
네가 날 불렀을 때 나는 너의 꽃으로
기다렸던 것 처럼 우리 시리도록 펴
어쩌면 우주의 섭리 그냥 그랬던 거야
You know, I know
너는 나, 나는 너~"

Yoongi was impressed by the way Jimin's voice sounded. He could listen to him sing all day if he wanted too.

Jimin-" 설레는 만큼 많이 두려워
운명이 우릴 자꾸 질투해서
너만큼 나도 많이 무서워
When you see me
When you touch me
우주가 우릴 위해 움직였어
조금의 어긋남 조차 없었어
너와 내 행복은 예정됐던 걸
'Cause you love me and I love you

넌 내 푸른 곰팡이
날 구원해준 나의 천사 나의 세상
난 네 삼색 고양이 널 만나러 온
Love me now
Touch me now

Just let me love you (let me love, let me love you)
우주가 처음 생겨났을 때부터 모든 건 정해진 거였어
Just let me love you (let me love, let me love you)~"

Yoongi then makes his voice echo a little bit and over lap each other.

Jimin-" Let me love, let me love you
Let me love, let me love you~"

The music stops and Jimin looks at Yoongi who seems to be replaying what he has done. Jimin then looks around. Then he could hear himself sing with the beats in the background.

Jimin finally heard the song that he's be writing for weeks...it was finally done.

Yoongi-" Is that ok? Do you like it? "

Jimin was still listening to himself sing. He couldn't believe that this is gonna happen. He might be a singer. Finally, he just wanted to make his parents proud..

Jimin then nods his head when the music stops. Yoongi then takes out his computer and opens it and starts typing away. He takes out a USB stick. He uploads the sing to it.

Jimin takes off the headphones and puts it back on the stand. Then he walks out of the small room and stands next to Yoongi.

Jimin could smell the shampoo on Yoongi's hair. It smelt nice. Jimin then looks at how Yoongi was dressed and he bites the inside of his lip.

Jimin saw his being hands and wondered what else could those hands do. Yoongi then looks at Jimin.

Yoongi-" Hey Jimin? "

Jimin then snaps back to reality and looks at Yoongi. He hands Jimin the USB stick and Jimin smiles and puts it in his pocket.

Jimin-" Thx, this means a lot to me."

Yoongi-" No problem. "

The way that Yoongi smiles made Jimin's heart race. It felt like his heart skipped a beat. Just the way he was in general.

Yoongi then closes his laptop and puts his stuff away. Jimin just grabbed his notebook. Yoongi walks out of the studio and Jimin follows him.

Once they were outside Jimin knew that they had to go their own way. He didn't want Yoongi to leave just yet. He thought of inviting him over but then again he didn't want to be so clingy.

Yoongi just smiles at him and then puts a black cap on along with a face mask then walks away. Jimin's heart raced once again. Jimin kept telling himself to stay away but his feelings won't go.

Jimin never felt this nervous to be around someone. He wasn't this nervous when he was with Soyoung. She was the one person in the world who made Jimin feel normal.

And just the thought of Soyoung...Jimin's eyes filled with tears. He thought what he did was wrong. He should've let Jackson explain everything. That was Jimin and Soyoung would've still be together.

Then again he wouldn't have met Yoongi. He wouldn't have the song and beats he has now. Soyoung was now in his head.