Advice

Days passed and Jimin wanted to at least tell Yoongi how he felt, but then he thought it was wrong because he's already with someone.

He would never break up couples, so that he'll be happy.

Jimin was working on more songs. His new song was called ' Lie.' He thought of how he was going to put the lyrics.

But he couldn't get Yoongi out of his head even if he tried. He was like a drug that Jimin got addicted to.

Then he thought about renting Yoongi again to at least spend some time with him, and maybe even talk.

Jimin got on his phone and opened up Instagram and went on Yoongi's profile and clicked the website. Jimin then saw he wasn't booked for tomorrow, so then Jimin quickly booked him before anyone else can.

Jimin put his phone away and continued working on his song.

•••

Yoongi was out with this guy who booked him. They were at a bar ordering drinks. The guy seemed to be way to drunk, since he really didn't hangout with Yoongi at all.

His phone buzzes and Yoongi takes out his phone. He saw ' Park_Chim has book you tomorrow at 10:30AM-11:30AM.' Yoongi smiles big.

He really did like Jimin, but not in that way. Jimin was something that Yoongi needed in his life to make his days better whenever he sees him.

How when Jimin almost fell at the Coffee Shop due to him forgetting to tie his shoes. On how he walked and hit the window instead of the door. And that time when a hobo came inside the shop and started screaming everyone and Jimin got hella scared when he started screaming at him.

Jimin was truly something else. Although it did make Yoongi smile when he was having bad days.

Yoongi chuckled just remembering how clumsy Jimin really was. He was excited for tomorrow though.

•••

It was the next day and Jimin was so nervous as always. He was really hoping to get closer to him as he could. The thing was not that close to were Yoongi and his girlfriend break up because of him.

Jimin was wearing a blue long sleeve shirt, with black ripped jeans. He put on his black shoes and put on a black cap.

He looked into the mirror to see if he was over dressed for this ' date ' thing he had. He had seconds thoughts about his clothes. He knew Yoongi wouldn't judge.

Jimin took a deep breath. He then grabs his car keys and left the house.

Yoongi was getting ready still. Dahyun was on her phone texting someone. Yoongi didn't bother to ask who it was, he was just excited for this so called date. He was glad it was Jimin instead of some other guy who just drinks.

" Where are you going bae? " Dahyun asked as she was looking at Yoongi. She noticed on how he dressed like he was going on a date. " I'm gonna hangout with a.....friend."

" Wearing that? You always wear that when we go on dates." She said. Yoongi sighed and looked at Dahyun who was wearing Yoongi's oversized shirt and shorts.

He knew that this was the clothes he wears on dates with his Girlfriend, but he wanted to look good in front of Jimin. " I know, we haven't done laundry, and this was the only thing in my closet." Yoongi lies.

She nods her head believing what he said. Dahyun knew Yoongi wouldn't lie to her little does she know he was.

•••

Jimin was waiting at the park where Yoongi left him and got mad at him. He knew this place triggers back memories of what happened but he thought the view was amazing.

Jimin was early as always, he would rather be early then to be late. He looked at his phone and saw minutes go by slowly.

He was nervous, to actually say that he likes Yoongi without him mentioning his girlfriend. Maybe he could say something else?...

Jimin goes on his phone and starts playing Candy Crush just to kill sometime.

Meanwhile Yoongi was on his way. He was close to the place.

Once he parked his car he looked in the mirror to make sure he was fine. Yoongi got out of the car and walked up the hill which he hated but he'll do it for Jimin.

Once he made it to the top and saw Jimin it was like his world stopped. The way Jimin looked in the sunlight, his hair was slit back, perfect curves...

Yoongi walked closer and Jimin looked at him. They locked eyes. It was like Jimin's world was standing in front of him.

Yoongi then walks closer and sits beside Jimin and looks at him. He looked at how Jimin's perfect plump lips were. They looked to soft, and kissable...then Yoongi looked at his body.

Jimin's body was something Yoongi thought of seeing one day. He was really dirty minded when it comes down to sexy guys or girls.

Jimin-" H-Hi Yoongi."

Yoongi-" Hi, Jimin."

Jimin-" How are you? "

Yoongi-" I'm good. What about you? "

Jimin-" I'm doing...( terrible ) great actually."

After Jimin said that it was just silence. They could hear kids playing at the playground. Jimin looks at them and smiles. Then he looked the other way and saw 2 gay couples.

They were playing with a kid on the grass. They looked like a family. The way Jimin could tell that they were a couple was because he saw them kissing before Yoongi was there.

Jimin watched them closely. He wanted that to happen to him one day. To have a someone he could spend the rest of his life with. Who would love him for being himself and doesn't ask him to change the way he was.

" So Jimin, What do I owe this pleasure? " Yoongi asked. Jimin then looked back at Yoongi who was looking at him. Jimin saw how beautiful he was up close. " O-Oh I wanted to ask you for advice." Jimin said.

" Ok I'm listening."

" So I-I like this guy but h-he seems to have his heart to s-someone else. Should I tell him how I feel? Or don't say anything? "

He likes someone else?! Just that sentence got Yoongi mad for some reason. Why was he getting angry? He wouldn't.

" Well, I think you should tell this person how you feel before it's to late. You never know when you'll get this opportunity again. So it's best to tell this special person how you feel."

Jimin thought about it. If only he could say it was Yoongi who has his heart.

On the other hand Yoongi was thinking if Jimin and that other guy would get together after what he saw on Jimin's Instagram post.

Was he the one who has Jimin's heart already?