Just ask

Taehyung and Jimin go inside the movies and they stand in line waiting to get popcorn and some drinks.

Yoongi walked inside just to see Jimin. He looked at saw Taehyung's arm around him. He couldn't help but get jealous.

He questioned why he was always feeling this way towards him. Like why would he care for him much more than he does with Dahyun?

Dahyun went to the bathroom while Yoongi stood by the games. He went on his phone and kept looking at Jimin.

Taehyung ordered their stuff and they both walked into their movie. They found their seats in the middle and sat down. It was on the previews so it really didn't matter that much.

Jimin thought about, how it would be like to be here with Yoongi. " Jimin, stop wasting your money on some guy." Taehyung said.

Jimin looked up and saw him with a serious face. He would listen to him, well because that was his only friend besides Lisa.

Jimin-" I-I know. It was stupid of me to book him again..."

Taehyung-" Thats how escorts are. They're only there for money. After they get what they want, they will walk away."

Jimin-" To think that he'd actually come...seems like I was wrong."

Taehyung-" It's ok. Men like him deserve to feel like he is right now."

Jimin-" I guess."

Jimin looks down and he then drinks some of his fruit punch he had.

•••

The movie was about to start and Jimin went to the bathroom real quick. As he got in there he saw Yoongi.

He tried to ignore him. He walked away and Yoongi looks at him. " Jimin? " he finally said to break off this awkwardness.

Jimin slowly turned around while looking at the floor. Yoongi felt bad seeing him like this.

Yoongi-" I want to explain what happened. See my girlfriend wanted to go out tonight, and I tried to tell her that we already had—"

Jimin-" No need to say anything else. I think it's best to l-leave you alone...it just seems like I'm just getting in the way with your relationship."

After that Jimin walked out of the bathroom feeling like he didn't need to go anymore. Yoongi watched at Jimin left.

It broke his heart to see him like this and to have him say that he'll leave him. Yoongi then looks into the mirror at his own reflection.

No one was in the bathroom. Yoongi then hit the paper towel holder and it broke. It did hurt Yoongi's hand but he was to numb at the moment to feel anything.

Yoongi then walks out of the bathroom and tries hard not to think of Jimin.

•••

The movie was over, Jimin and Taehyung walk out of the movies talking about how great it was. How sad it was that the main character had to die.

Jimin really enjoyed the movie. He walked out of there with a big smile on his face.

Jimin and Taehyung we're outside and walking to Jimin's car. They were both smiling and just remembering the movie.

Once they got inside the car Jimin let out a little chuckle.

Taehyung-" Haha, what's so funny? "

Jimin-" When you pretended to be a zombie and you scared that little kid."

Taehyung and Jimin both laughed. They really had a lot in common, and they seem to get along with each other.

Taehyung did have a crush on him. They were friends for 2 months. Taehyung thought he would ask Jimin.

Taehyung-" Jimin? "

Jimin turns and looks at him with a smile on his face.

Taehyung-" I wanted to say that I've liked you ever since we met at that party. You're really cool and fun to hangout with. As days passed he noticed you've fallen for another guy who doesn't really feel the same. Your happiness has gone away. I want to be the guy for you. The one who brings you happiness, and the one who will always be there for you. Will you be my boyfriend? "

Jimin looked at Taehyung who seemed serious. Jimin thought about it. He thought it would be nice to be happy once again.

Maybe he will forget about Yoongi and only think about him. Then Jimin slowly nodded and Taehyung started smiling.

Jimin turns on his car and then drove out of the parking lot, feeling like he's accomplished something he was scared to do.

The only thing birthing him was what would Yoongi do if he really finds out?...