Working hard

As Jimin was driving home he kept thinking about who the hell is ' Corner Guy.' He was driving around his neighborhood and thinking. The ' Corner Guy ' seems to be working in a famous studio. He doesn't seem like the type to be working over there.
Jimin then parks the car in his driveway and gets out. He locks the car and walks to his front door. He opens it and enters inside then closes the door behind him.
He hears music upstairs so he assumes his roommate is home. Jimin takes off his jacket and hangs it up and walks down the hallway to his room. Once he is in his room he closes the door and sits on the bed. Then he starts to delete everything off his phone that involves Sououng. He was over her....as least that is what he keeps telling himself.
There was a knock on the door and Jimin looks up to see his roommate standing there with a smile on his face.

Lisa-" So your back? How was the meeting with that guy? "

Jimin-" Great, I might actually have a chance to be a singer."

Lisa-" Thats good news. Did you tell Jackson yet? I bet he was freaking out that you both have a chance."

Jimin-" Umm no I didn't tell him.."

Lisa-" What?! Why not?! "

Jimin-" It's a long story."

Lisa-" I'm here until 6. Tell me what happened Jimin."

Jimin-" Well after I got the news I drove half way across the city to tell Jackson and guess what I saw when I got there."

Lisa-" Another Entertainment manager? "

Jimin-" No."

Lisa-" He found another guy to sing his songs and make beats? "

Jimin-" No."

Lisa-" Was he touching himself? "

Jimin-" WTF?! No! He was making out with my girlfriend."

Lisa-" Oh that bitch."

Jimin-" Yeah so I didn't have the chance to tell him the good news."

Lisa-" That dirty little bastard."

Jimin-" Yeah so I just went straight home."

Lisa-" I think you did a good thing. I told you that Soyoung was not good for you. I keep telling you that."

Jimin-" I know I should've listened to you, it's my fault."

Lisa-" It's alright. So what now? "

Jimin-" Well now I need a song and beats to show Mr Lee. If not then I will not be a singer."

Lisa-" How much time do you have? "

Jimin-" Till the end of the month."

Lisa-" Ok, now get your ass up and get to work."

Jimin-" ok ok."

Lisa smiles and walks out of Jimin's room. Then Jimin stands up and gets out his phone, notebook, and pencil. He then starts to listen to music and deciding what should his song be about. He starts writing down some ideas on his song.
He was really working hard. But most of what he wrote he doesn't like so he rips the page out of his notebook and throws it away. It was already 2 in the morning. He was getting sleepy so he puts his things away and changes his clothes. He then lays down on his bed and covers himself with the blankets and soon afterwards he was sleeping.

( The Next Day )

His alarm goes off and Jimin wakes up and turns it off. He sits up and rubs his eyes. Then he stands up and gets his clothes ready for the shower. After he was done showering he puts on black pants, white shirt, and black shoes. He brushes his teeth and fix his hair. After he was done he grabs his stuff, notebook, pencil, phone, headphones, backpack, and his jacket. He then walks down the hallway and grabs his car keys.
He thinks that he'll get more ideas at the coffee shop where he always goes in the morning. He left the house.