Tell them

Yoongi and Jimin were still looking at each other. Jimin wanted Yoongiyes, but this wasn't how he pictured his first kiss to be like.

Yoongi wanted more. He wanted more kisses form Jimin because he lips were so soft. He really couldn't get enough.

Yoongi-" Jimin—"

Jimin-" Yoongi...I do love you ok. It's just between you and your girlfriend is weird. For me to be paying you to hangout with me when you have a girlfriend. Lisa and Taehyung telling me to not waste my money on you, after what had happened when you left me out in the rain. I realized that you were the only person I could really feel normal around besides Lisa. After my break up, I thought I wouldn't have been gay...I thought I was straight but every time I see you in the coffee shop, it makes me question my sexuality."

Yoongi thought about everything that Jimin was saying. He really was being a dick. He was just confused about himself as well.

Why was Yoongi feeling something he's never felt with Dahyun. Something that has changed him for the better.

He's starting to be more caring and more confident in what he was doing. Especially towards Jimin.

Something about him was just driving him insane and he didn't know why.

Yoongi-" Jimin I'm sorry. I do want to be with you. I do, I really do."

Jimin-" I'm just confused ok Yoongi. Yes I wanna be with you too, but you have to make up your mind first. I don't want to be a second chance with someone you're cheating on with."

Yoongi-" I know. J-Just let me."

Yoongi pointed around Jimin's lips. Jimin knew exactly what he wanted. So he slowly nods his head.

Yoongi leans in closer and then connected their lips once again. Yoongi then pulls Jimin closer. They were so lost in the kiss that they didn't know Dahyun was there.

Dahyun-" Babe? "

Yoongi pulled away from Jimin and looked at a very shocked Dahyun. It looked like she was about to cry. Yoongi stood up and walked towards her.

Yoongi-" D-Dahyun? "

Dahyun turns around and slowly speed walked away and Yoongi followed her leaving Jimin once again alone.