Talk

Jimin was hanging out with his new best friend Taehyung who he met at the party. They were starting to become best friends. Like close but not as close as Jimin and Lisa.

Taehyung felt comfortable around Jimin. He felt like he could be himself which is nothing more than just a crackhead and a lazy slob.

They were both at the Coffee Shop where Jimin always go to see Yoongi. Surprisingly he wasn't there.

Jimin ordered the drink he always gets, while Taehyung ordered something different. Once they put in their order they sat down at the table where Jimin always sit at.

They started talking about wonderful things that has happened.

Taehyung-" So like I said, after the roller coaster I almost blacked out because it was so scary."

Jimin-" Hehe, we should go to the amusement park sometime."

Taehyung-" That sounds nice, but no more roller coasters for me."

Jimin just laughs. They both look at each other licking their eyes. They couldn't even look anywhere else. Jimin felt a sudden blush creep up on his face.

Taehyung noticed how red Jimin was and he just showed Jimin his boxy smile. Jimin then looks away blushing. Taehyung just laughed at the way he was acting.

Suddenly Jimin's phone goes off. He quickly takes it out to see a message from..Mr Lee.

———————————————————————

Mr Lee
Good Afternoon Jimin. So I heard you have finished your song. I would love to hear it tomorrow. We can meet at the studio, on ******* street.

Park Jimin
Omg, good afternoon to Mr Lee. Yeah tomorrow will be great. I really hope you I'll like my song

Mr Lee
I'm sure I will. If I do take interest in it then you are welcome to become a trainee for a solo singer or a group that will be debuting soon

Park Jimin
Thx so much for the opportunity

Mr Lee
Sure thing, well I'll see you tomorrow afternoon bye

Park Jimin
Bye!

—————————————————————

Jimin then squeals loud and that scared Taehyung. " What happened?! " Taehyung asked as he almost fell on the floor.

Jimin-" I'm gonna be a solo singer! "

Taehyung-" That's amazing! "

Jimin then stands up and hugs Taehyung.
He smiles and hugs back. Taehyung never felt this close to anyone.

He then had a hunch that he might actually have a crush on Jimin...but he knew Jimin only saw him as a ' Friend.'

Jimin pulled away and then at the corner of his eye he saw Yoongi with a girl. Jimin didn't see them come in at all.

They were holding hands and waiting in line to get their drinks.

Counter lady-" Park Jimin, and Kim Taehyung."

Jimin and Taehyung get up and walk to the counter. Jimin looked over at Yoongi and saw how happy he was with that girl.

Jimin tried to ignore them and got his drink then go back to the table. He then heard Yoongi's voice ordering their drinks.

" What do you want babe? " That one word that Yoongi said, made Jimin break even more. He looks down at the floor while Taehyung was wondering what he was looking at.

Taehyung then noticed Yoongi...Did Jimin like him?! Even if he did he couldn't, because Yoongi was his old, old, boyfriend before he went with Dahyun.

Taehyung couldn't remember what had happened between them. For all he knows it was Yoongi's fault that their relationship ended.

Taehyung-" Are you ok Chim? "

Jimin-" Y-Yeah, I just need the restroom. I'll be right back."

Jimin then gets up and walks to the bathroom. He then remembers when Yoongi helped him.

( Flashback )

He grabs his coffee and he heard a name he doesn't recognize ' Mr Min.' When he turns around he see's ' Corner Guy ' behind him and he bumps into him and Jimin drops his coffee on himself.

Jimin-" I'm so sorry, it's my fault I didn't see you there."

???-" Oh no it's my fault."

Jimin turns around and grabs some napkins and tries to clean off his shirt. His new white shirt is now ruin. Jimin walks back to his table and takes off his jacket.

???-" Hey I'm sorry about your white shirt. Here wear this."

Jimin looks and see's ' Corner Guy ' giving him another shirt. It seemed a little to big for him but he would rather have a dry shirt then a wet, and smelly one.

Jimin-" Thx, Mr..? "

Yoongi-" Mr Min, but you can call me Yoongi."

Jimin-" Thx...Y-Yoongi."

Jimin bows to him. Then he walks to the bathroom and changes his clothes.

( End of flashback )

Jimin then looks in the mirror feeling heart broken again. He splashed water on his face then looks in the mirror at himself.

He felt like a loser. He knew falling for Yoongi was the wrong thing to do since he already has someone.

No wonder why Yoongi didn't do it at the party with that other guy. It was because he had a girlfriend already. The reason why Yoongi hasn't shown Jimin is full on attention.

The contract did say to show affection if you did become an escort for this company. Which Yoongi was but that day when they argued he didn't show Jimin nothing.

He just showed him how heartless he is deep inside. All because of this girl who had his heart already.

Jimin was to busy in his thought when he didn't notice someone walking in the bathroom. Until that person tapped his shoulder.

Jimin flinched and backed up. He then saw him...he didn't want to talk to him.

Yoongi-" Can we talk? "

Jimin thought of saying no but then he really couldn't because it was Yoongi....the guy he apparently had a crush on all this time. So all he did was nod.

Yoongi-" I'm sorry about that day. I know it was supposed be your perfect day with me, but I ruined it."

Jimin then looks at Yoongi.

Yoongi-" I have no excuse for what I did."

Your girlfriend Jimin thought.

Yoongi-" I wanted you to know that I'm sorry and you can still book me again if you want. Or we can just hangout like normal friends.

That word ' Friends.' Is that all Jimin was, I mean he couldn't deny it. Jimin then thought of being friends with him.

The only friends that Jimin had was Lisa, And Tae, but other than that he was so shy about making new friends. He preferred to be alone.

Jimin-" Y-yeah..."

Yoongi then patted his shoulder then walked out of the bathroom leaving Jimin alone once again.

It was like his whole life had stopped. Which he didn't mind at all. Now he was friends with his crush who has a girlfriend already. Looks like his friend group grew by one person.

Jimin heart started beating fast. He then walks out of the bathroom and sit down by Taehyung again. Jimin took his pill and drank his coffee.

Looks like life wasn't that bad for him.