Why now?

Yoongi was waiting for Jini NBC to text back. He would check to see if he read it or not, which obviously he wouldn't answer.

Yoongi really didn't know what was going on. He was so confused. His life was practically confusing even for him.

He just needed to see him right now. He wanted to hug him and explain what had happen that night at the movies.

Why he left him out in the rain. Yoongi also wanted him to explain why he never told him about having a boyfriend.

Why was he just making things worse? He really didn't know his feelings towards him. The feelings he was having, he just wanted them to be gone.

He was with Dahyun. He couldn't have feelings for someone else. Due to his job most guys like to book him.

Most of the guy that have booked him Yoongi thought were assholes. They just got drunk and wanted sex.

But Jimin. He was a different story that Yoongi really couldn't explain.

He wasn't really good at expressing his feeling to someone. He was surprised when he asked out Dahyun and she said yes.

Sometimes he wondered why she would date a guy who's a escort, who's kinda heartless, cold, and can't say what's on his mind.

•••

Jimin was debating whether he should text Yoongi back. He really wanted to see him but then he thought how would Taehyung react.

They were dating and he still had feelings for Yoongi. It was just hard for him. Being in a love triangle between Yoongi, and Taehyung.

Yes he did love them both. He just listened to Lisa because she was the one who really could listen and give him so advice.

Jimin decided to text back to see what Yoongi has to say to him that's so important.

——————————————————————————

Mini_Yoongi
I hope he can talk again

Park_Chim
Just this one time Yoongi. Where do you wanna meet?

Mini_Yoongi is typing...

Park_Chim
And this is only a one time thing. I need to be somewhere after we talk

Mini_Yoongi
I didn't think you would reply
Oh yeah right
Meet me at the mall by ********

Park_Chim
Be there in 10 minutes

————————————————————————

Yoongi was excited. He got up and got dressed. Dahyun was out with her friends so that gave the chance to wear one of his date clothes to see Jimin.

It was really weird on how Yoongi looked forward to seeing Jimin more than his own girlfriend.

•••

Jimin was waiting at the mall next to Hot Topic. He was dressed casual black jeans, and an oversized white shirt, with black shoes.

He also wore a black cap on. He looked around at other people enjoying their days. He felt someone tap his should and he quickly turns around and faced Yoongi.

Yoongi took Jimin's arm and led him to a bench by the stairs.

Jimin-" So why did you want to talk? "

Yoongi-" I wanted to explain what happened. That night I felt like I was under a spell, that my girlfriend put on me. It was like I couldn't say no to date night for her or you."

Jimin-" It's ok, you should've told me you were busy. So I wouldn't have bought those tickets."

Yoongi-" I'm sorry. Here."

Yoongi handed home 30$. " it's for the tickets and the snacks." He said.

Jimin-" No,No. I can't except it."

Yoongi-" It's the least I can do."

Jimin then slowly took the money out of his hand and puts it in his pocket. Just the way Jimin looked was breathtaking to Yoongi.

He could see all his curves and the look of his plump lips. He just wanted to kiss him right then and there, but he held it in.

Jimin-" Thx. Is that all you wanted to talk about? Cause I have to be somewhere—"

Yoongi couldn't hold it in so he quickly kissed him. Finally the moment Jimin waited for. He wanted this to happen but not like this.

Yoongi finally felt Jimin's plump lips on his own. Jimin melted into the kiss.

Jimin then snaps back to reality and back away breaking the kiss leaving Yoongi dumbfounded.

Jimin-" What are you doing? You have a girlfriend..."

Yoongi-" Shit. Now I'm cheating. For fuck sakes, Jimin I like you ok. The relationship I have now isn't really working out."

Jimin was so confused on what was happening. Was Yoongi gonna leave his girlfriend and break her heart just for him.

He didn't want that to happen. Not now.