Still friends

Baby❤️
Jiminie Baby
Hey Taehyung I feel so terrible for saying this to you but I hope you would understand how I actually feel right now
Read 5:37pm

What's wrong? Let's meet at our go to spot. We can talk there
Read 5:40pm

Jiminie Baby
Ok, I'll be there soon
Read 5:42pm

——————————————————————————

After that Jimin decided to go as he was. Dressed just to see Yoongi but now he had to choice but to break up with Taehyung in order to be the man he loves.

The man who saved his life countless times but he disappears the next day. He couldn't know why he was developing these types of feelings for someone who has a girlfriend.

It did hurt him deep inside to hurt Taehyung like that, but he couldn't keep lying to himself about who he really loves.

It's gonna hurt them both and Jimin knew Taehyung could do much more better. To find someone who feels the same and gives him the energy that he needs.

Jimin goes outside and gets into his car and drives off downtown.

—————————————————————————

Taehyung was just waiting for Jimin. He waited outside his gym. He went on his phone to kill some time he had.

He wondered what Jimin wanted to talk about because he seemed to serious.

He stopped I front of their ice cream store they always go to. Taehyung got out of his car and looked around for Jimin.

Once he saw him he walked over.

Taehyung-" Hey, what's up? "

Jimin-" I need to tell you something that's very important."

Taehyung sat next to Jimin. He looked a little down which made Taehyung even more nervous.

Jimin-" I-I think..we should b-break up..."

Taehyung felt like his whole heart just shattered into pieces. He felt like dying right at that moment.

Jimin-" I-I'm sorry but I cant keep lying to myself saying I-I've moves on from Yoongi. I just can't I still love him.."