Movies...

Ever since the day that Jimin told Yoongi about having advice, Yoongi was hoping that it was not that guy on Jimin's Instagram pic.

He then saw that Jimin booked Yoongi once again which made Yoongi smile big. He wanted to text Jimin on where they were going.

But then again he didn't want to. Dahyun then comes up behind Yoongi and kisses him deeply making him return it with the same energy.

Dahyun-" Lets go out on a Date tomorrow."

Yoongi then took a look at his phone and saw Jimin booked him tomorrow evening.

Yoongi-" Uh, sure. Tomorrow afternoon."

Dahyun-" I wanna go during the evening. It's much prettier."

Yoongi thought about it for a sec. He wanted to decline their date but he couldn't. It's like he can't say No to her even if he tried.

She was like a witch casting a love spell on him. Yoongi did love her and he appreciates everything she's done for him.

Then he remembered at how Jimin's face looked when he found his EX with him that night. He's going through some stuff right now and all he needed was a...friend.

Dahyun-" Babe? "

Yoongi then snapped back to reality and looked at Dahyun and smiled.

Yoongi-" Sure."

She smiles and kisses Yoongi. The whole kiss thing turned into a hot make out.

•••

Jimin thought about it. Thought about just booking him on some days when he wants to distract himself from thinking of Soyoung.

For some reason Jimin thought she changed due to her texting ' I'm sorry.' He thought she was just saying that so he could open his wallet and get her anything.

She was just a gold digger. She doesn't deserve anything he has given her. All he could think about at the moment was her.

Why her? Why him? Why does he have to suffer? So much was going through his head. Jimin decided to lay down and only think about ' The Date ' with Yoongi.

Jimin couldn't wait any longer. He was planning on taking him to the movies. He already bought the tickets in advance. It was the new movie coming out called ' Train to Busan.'

Jimin saw the trailer's and wanted to see it badly and he didn't want to see it alone. He wanted to ask Lisa but she already has plans.

So his next option was to book Yoongi. He kinda felt bad for just booking him on a last minute thing to do. But Jimin really loved spending time with him.

It was a way to help Jimin relive stress. Jimin just thought what to wear for tomorrow evening.

Jimin decided to get some rest so he closes his eyes and sleep.

•••

Jimin was up early. He made a whole breakfast. Eggs, bacon, potatoes, and especially Jimin's favorite food, noddles. He was excited feeling this special vibe he hasn't felt in what seems like years.

Lisa walks down the stairs and into the kitchen and saw lots of food on the table. " What's all this for? Is someone coming over? " she asked confused.

Jimin-" Yeah my best friend, Taehyung."

Lisa-" Tae—Hyung? "

Jimin-" Yeah. We met at the party a couple of weeks ago. After that we started getting closer as friends and I'm happy about it."