No...

Jimin and Lisa were talking about everything that has happened. So Lisa and her bf argued about him talking with another girl on Instagram and now they're on a break.

Jimin wanted to beat the shit out of him so badly but Lisa wouldn't let him do anything. She knows Jimin does really care about him.

Jimin was just happy to see her again.

Things were not going great for Lisa ever since Jimin had left.

~

Lisa and Chanyeol were out on a date. They went to that restaurant down the street. Lisa worse a black dress, while Chanyeol was wearing a forever 21 white shirt with a Jean jacket asking with some black pants.

They were having so much fun just the two of them. It was like nothing else mattered at that point.

" So I was thinking that we can go shopping after we eat." Lisa said while eating. " Sure I don't mind but I gotta leave early to meet my friend at some store." Chanyeol said.

Lisa was very concerned about the so called friend he was meeting. Ever since he added someone back on Instagram he's been talking to them non-stop.

She wanted to know who it was and what they wanted to do with him. Why do they keep texting? Is he cheating? Does he not want her anymore?

Would they break up?...

She was starting to worry about him being with someone else. They've been together for almost 7 months and for the last 2 weeks he's been ghosting her.

Something he normally wouldn't do.

" Why are you texting still? Today is supposed to be our day." Lisa said while Chanyeol put his phone down and look at her. " I'm just returning a message to my friend."

That was the key word. Friend..

After they ate they went to the mall. Lisa looked around at some clothes for herself while Chanyeol was on his phone as always. He would look up here and there because Lisa would say if any of the clothes she picked out would fit her.

" Aww babe I gotta go. My mom wants me back for some emergency." Chanyeol said. Lisa stopped looking at clothes and looked at him. " really? Ohh well I'll drop you off." Lisa said.

" It's ok. My sisters picking me up." Chanyeol said before walking away. Not even giving Lisa a goodbye kiss like he always dose.

Lisa then buys the clothes she wanted and as she was about to leave she passed the food court and saw him. Saw him with another girl laughing and holding hands.

She walked over to them with anger. " So the emergency was to hangout with some other bitch huh? " She said looking at the girl. Chanyeol stood up and quickly pulled Lisa away before she started anything.

" Who is she?! Why are you with her?! " Lisa said causing attention. " Lisa clam down you're embarrassing me." He said.

" Since when? How long have you been seeing her?!" Lisa said while pointing at the girl who was watching. " Look she means nothing to me. You have to believe me? " Chanyeol said while holding her hand.

" Fuck you! After everything I've done for you. You don't deserve to love if you're just gonna cheat." She said before walking off.

Then and there Chanyeol knew he made a huge mistake. He really did hit it off with them especially Jimin.

With what Jimin is going through Chanyeol knew he fucked up..

~

After hearing that Jimin really wanted to go over to his house and beat the shit out of him. Knowing Lisa he wouldn't do it without her permission.

" That's fucked up." Jimin said clenching his fists. With all that was going on, Jimin and Lisa's lives weren't going as good.