Meet new people

As Jimin's goes home he couldn't stop thinking of what Yoongi has done for him. He has helped him write his song, he protected him from that guy, and helped him with the beats of his song.

What else could he do? He was the perfect guy. Jimin was not gay...he liked girls. He's seen a lot of girls that are very attractive...but when it comes down to guys, Jimin's thoughts were not able to process right.

Once Jimin was home he goes into his room and listened to his song play. Lisa came into his room quietly without Jimin knowing.

Jimin then starts singing softly while Lisa was listening to him. He was smiling big. Once the song was over Jimin turns around and sees Lisa on his bed.

He then falls off his chair and hit the floor. Lisa just started laughing making Jimin turn red. He gets up.

Jimin-" Fuck, my ass cheeks."

Lisa-" What about them? "

She asked while laughing. Then Jimin was rubbing his butt. His face was a bright red.

Jimin-" They hurt. When did you come in? I didn't hear you."

Lisa-" I came in quietly. You were singing and didn't notice me."

Jimin-" Yeah and you made me fall and hurt my ass."

Lisa-" Calm down. Your ass cheeks are fine."

Jimin-" yeah, whatever. I have to text Mr Lee, so I can tell him I got the song."

Lisa-" Nice, well I came to tell you I'm having a get together tonight. I invited some of my friends over."

Jimin-" Yeah, yeah."

Jimin was on his phone texting. Lisa knee he was just saying that. Jimin wasn't the social type person. He seems so independent.

———————————————————————

Jimin
Good Afternoon Mr Lee, I wanted to let you know that I've finished the song and I wanted you to know when you can meet me.

—————————————————————

Jimin then waits for him to reply but he didn't. Lisa walks out of the room. Jimin then gets up and follows her and he noticed that it was a party.

All the drinks, snacks. Jimin then thought about people over. It just made him have goosebumps. Lisa started putting out some drinks and food. Then she puts the rest away.

Jimin-" Are you sure about this? "

Lisa-" Yeah. It's time you meet new friends. Don't be stuck up on Jackson. Meet new people. Who knows you even might find another girl."

Jimin-" Whatever. Most girls won't even like me or my personality. The only person who did was Soyoung..."

Lisa-" Umm, bitch what about me?! "

Jimin-" Oh I'm sorry, but besides you and Soyoung. Besides your my best friend."

Lisa-" Not just your best friend. I'm also your bitch, bro, sister, and by all means I'm like family."

Jimin-" exactly."

Lisa-" Listen, Jimin you can't still be hanging on to Soyoung. That bitch who doesn't deserve what you gave her. And that dumbass ' friend ' Jackson can go suck a dick."

Jimin-" But he's not gay."

Lisa-" Not like that—ugh never mind. The point is that you need to move on."

Jimin then looks down at the floor. He was quite and thinking. Lisa then opens another bag of chips waiting for Jimin to answer.

Jimin-" What if she comes here."

Lisa-" Oh trust me. I've got your back."

Jimin then smiles and Lisa slaps his ass while walking out of the kitchen.

Jimin-" Hey! My ass cheeks still hurt! "

Jimin could hear Lisa laughing from a distance. Then Jimin walks to the living room with a beer in his hand. He sits down and opens the van and takes a sip.

He thought of Yoongi...would he come? Jimin has to get him out of his head because he is not gay. He likes women, not men.

Jimin then takes another sip and turns on the T.V trying to forget about him.

It was already 10:56PM and more people were coming over. Jimin didn't like people being here. There were lost of people. Music playing loud, people smoking, people drinking and doing drinking games.

There was just to much going on. Jimin was on the couch next to Lisa and her boyfriend. Jimin was drinking another can of beer. Lisa was drinking too.

Jimin looks around. Most girls were looking at him and checking him out. They were attractive. Then Jimin spots a guy leaning against the wall smoking.

He had black hair, gray shirt, which was tucked into his black ripped pants. Jimin bit his lip while looking at him. The guy noticed Jimin and they both made eye contact.

Then he walks over to Jimin which made him shy. " Hey." He said in his low deep voice which was very breath taking. " H-Hi." Jimin stutters.

He looks at Lisa who was now making out with her boyfriend. Jimin then turns back to the guy. " What's your name? "

Taehyung-" My name is Kim Taehyung."

Jimin-" Oh, I'm Park Jimin."

Taehyung-" Oh, so tell me Park Jimin. What do you do for a living? "

Jimin-" Well I sing. I'm so close to becoming a singer."

Jimin then looks the other way and spot Yoongi. He was talking to other people while holding a beer. Yoongi then looks away and made eye contact with Jimin for a second then walks off.

Jimin wondered why he was now avoiding him? Was it something he did? He kinda felt bad now.

                                          —

Jimin and Taehyung were getting close now. They seemed like friends. From the looks of it Taehyung had a crush on him.

TBH Jimin did too but he knew that Yoongi already has his feelings. They started talking more and more. Jimin kept looking at Yoongi here and there.

Once he noticed Yoongi holding hands with someone other dude that made Jimin a little bit jealous.

Jimin-" I'm gonna get another beer. Want one Tae? "

Taehyung-" Sure."

Jimin then stands up and walks over to the kitchen and he noticed Yoongi looking at him for a moment. Jimin then grabs two beers.

Jimin noticed Yoongi was being dragged by some guy who now went upstairs to the room. Jimin then followed them.

He noticed that they went into the guest bedroom and closed the door. Jimin walked over and quietly tried to open the door but it was locked.

He wonders what they could be doing in there. Jimin's heart then began to race faster then before. He was having a panic attack. He was losing him mind. He thought of dying.

He clenched his chest and tries to breathe but it was hard for him. He then began to have chest pain and he falls on the floor. His back against the wall.

He was trying hard to breathe. His vision was getting blurry very second. Jimin was feeling cold and he couldn't really take it anymore.

As soon as he was gonna scream for help he then passes out on the floor without anyone knowing.