Older Brother (Incest)

I sat in the backseat while my brother and his friend sat up front and discussed a possible party tonight. "Hey, Alex. I can invite your friend if you want." "Friend?" "Mason." Immediately, my face heated and Sam arched an eyebrow at me in the rear view mirror. Meanwhile, Clark smirked. "Mason? Kiss under the bleachers Mason?" "Shut up! It was one time!" "The kid follows you around like a lost puppy." "Does not. What should I tell him to bring?" "Nothing." Sam's eyes were locked onto the road and his jaw tightened. "Sam?" "There isn't going to be a party." "Why?" "Because I said so. Which house, Clark?"
----------------------------------------
After Clark got out, the ride was quiet. "Baby? Are you made at me?" Sam exhaled heavily but never responded. He pulled into an alley and tugged me into his lap. "No. I'm not mad at you." "Then, why did you cancel the party?" His breath warmed my neck. "I don't want him all over my boyfriend. I might kill someone." Gently, I kissed his jaw. "I wouldn't let him. It's one sided. I swear." "I know and that makes it worse." When his head tipped back, I pressed a few kissed to his neck causing him to groan deeply. "Babe." "What?" "Don't do this." "Do what?" I got out of his lap and before he could get up, I had his zipper down and his underwear open." "A-Alex, ah! Baby, fuck!! Y-you don't have to do this." I just hummed and his hand threaded through my hair. "Yeah, suck it. Damn, I'm going to cum and I want you to look at me while you swallow it. Okay?" I hummed again and the liquid came in ribbons. He tasted really sweet and his eyes darkened when he locked my gaze as I swallowed. "Get in the seat. We are going home." "Why?" "Because I am going to tear your ass up."