Claimed

I heard a low growl as I giggled at something stupid Evan said. Evan is my best gay guy friend, which is why he was helping me make my mate jealous. Apparently, it was working! Currently, Evan had an arm around my waist and was tracing random patterns on my thigh. "So, you wanna come over today?" "Are you going to be on your bike? If so, then no. You almost got us killed!" My left hand playfully punched his shoulder but he caught it and pulled me closer. "What's wrong, darling?", he chuckled and his breathe warmed my lips," Afraid of having a little power between those thighs?" The growl got a lot louder while I blushed. "Mr. Sanders, detention after school. Ms. Evan, come with me. Now!" Rolling my eyes, I followed Mr. Greyson to his office. Before I could even utter a word, I was pinned against the wall by an angry, close to phasing alpha. "What exactly do you think you were just doing with my beta's son?!" "Flirting. It's what couples do." "Couples?! You are not allowed to even think about other men, or boys, much less date them!" "I can do whatever I want. You're not my father!" One of his hands entwined in my hair and he nuzzled my neck. "No, I'm not. However, I am your mate. Your dominant mate. The only reason I'm not proving this to him is because I'm proving it to you!" "Right. Proving it to me by ignoring me? By making my wolf feel like her mate rejected her and making her cry?! Because that's all you've done! Proven to me that you aren't fit to be-mph!" My protests melted away when his lips meet mine. Everything in me screamed that I should be furious but my wolf just wanted comfort so I let her. My arms wrapped loosely around his neck and his around my waist. The kiss was soft and slow. Perfect. Embarrassingly, I whined when he pulled away. Mr. Greyson just trailed down to my ear and mumbled, "I never meant to hurt you or your wolf, sweetheart. I was trying to keep from claiming you so you could have a little while of freedom before being tied down." "I don't like it. It makes us feel abandoned." Mr. Greyson held me almost impossibly closer. "No, you're not abandoned. Even if I didn't want you, which I do, I would never abandon you." Hopefully, I gazed up at him. "Really?" He nuzzled my cheek. "Of course not." "Then mark me. Right now." "Now? Darling, I can't." "Can't or won't?" Daniel was silent. "Fine, I'll go find my other boyfriend." I managed to get out of his grasp but I was twirled back into his arms. Silently, he held me in one arm and swept the stuff of his desk and onto the floor. "Wha-" "Mine!" My head was tilted and then his canines were buried in my neck. I gasped and then moaned, grasping tightly to his shoulders, as the bite became less painful and more pleasurable. His teeth retracted and then I was placed on the cleared desk. "Daniel, what are doing?" "Proving it to you. Now, stay still." I yelped when he ripped off my underwear. "Hey! I liked those!" "I'll buy you more. I'll buy you the whole f_€king set in whatever colors you want.", he growled out. What is he...oh my goddess! "Daniel, don't!" "Why not?!" Blushing, I stuttered, "I've never...uhm.....you know......did it before." It took him a second but once he understood, he chuckled and kissed my thigh. "Princess, I'm not going to pop your cherry in my office." Exhaling, I laid back on the table. "However, I do plan on completely devouring your pretty little peach." "Here?" "Yes, here. Now, lay back and be a good girl." What if I have a weird vagina?! What if he doesn't like how I taste? Wait...how do I taste?! "Daniel,-" "Quiet." He nuzzled my thigh and then bit it. Before I could complain, he licked me. Wow! It felt just wow!! All protests died on my lips as he brought me to an almost screaming orgasm. As soon as he was up, I pulled him into a kiss. "I would go back to class but I don't think I can walk.", I mumbled as I blushed. Daniel grinned and kissed my healing claiming mark. "I wouldn't let you leave anyway."