Temptation

I was going to bring my stepdad some lemonade while he washed the truck but as soon as I saw him shirtless, I got hard. Mumbling under my breathe, I quickly set the glass down. There is no way that I could walk outside and not make a fool of myself! "Eric, lemonade is on the table!" "Kay, thanks." Just as I was about to walk back inside, I felt water on the back of my shirt. "Eric." "Hm?" "I know you did not just spray me." "Me? Never!" I decided to throw the sponge at his head but he caught it. "Now, it's war."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Half an hour later, both of us were soaked but laughing. "I won!" "Nope. I won." "No, I won!" The only warning, I got was an arch of an eyebrow before he was attacking me. Squealing, I tried to run away but one hand held me as the other tickled me. "O-okay! Okay! Y-you win!!" "Damn right. And I think I want to claim my prize now." My mouth opened to ask him what he meant but my mouth was soon overtaken. "Mph! Eric!" "What?" "W-we shouldn't be doing this!" One of my legs was lifted and I naturally jumped. Both my legs were wrapped around his waist as he continued down my neck. Once he found the special spot, I almost came. He licked it, bit it, and sucked it. "E-Eric!" My tone was more of a breathless moan instead of scolding. "What's the matter?" "M-mom...ugh!" He chuckled. "Is out for the weekend." I didn't notice his hand slip into my pants until I was arching against him. "Daddy, don't-!" "What did you just call me?" "D-daddy?" He snarled then began attacking my neck and jerking me off faster. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" "Princess, if you ever call me that again, two things will happen. One: you will get whatever it is you want. Two: I will definitely want to take you or I will take you. Understand?" "Y-yes, daddy.....ah!" My face flushed when I came all over his hand but it flushed even darker when I saw him lick it up. He hummed before kissing me. I could definitely taste myself on his lips and tongue. "Good. Now, go be a good boy and get in the shower."