Being tainted by the Boss

Soft pants left me as I worked myself harder and closer to my orgasm. My office blinds were closed and my pants and boxers were around my ankles. The only thoughts that ran through my head were of my current boss. God, that man was so sexy! Every time he looks at me, I wanted him to touch me. Which was terrible because I was his assistant. My breathing got faster and faster, my hand moved faster and faster, my hips bucked into to my hand, and my head hit the back of my chair. Gasps fell quicker from my mouth and then I jerked up finally before I came. My hand loosened on my softening c•ck as I calmed my labored breathing. "Interesting. That would be a good reason to close your blinds." Jerking, I sat up and locked eyes with Mr. Mason. "Oh! S-sorry, Mr. Mason. I didn't mean for you to-um-I just wanted to-" "I know what you wanted to do. Now, I'm telling you what you're going to do. First, you're gonna crawl over to me and then you are gonna suck me off." "WHAT?!" "I want you to come over here and finish what you started." "What I started?" "Watching that little scene made me hard. Over here, now." Hesitantly, I made my way over to him. I was eye level with his belt. "W-what if someone walks in?" "Unlike you, I already locked the door." I blushed as his dark forest green eyes looked down at me with an arched eyebrow. Slowly, I unhooked his belt and pulled down his pants. His boxers were form fitting and by the look of it, I might not be able to fit all of it in my mouth at one time. Well, you don't know if you never try! With a slightly confident yet hesitant streak, I mouthed his c•€k through his boxers. "I don't know if I should be jealous or happy that you've done this before. "Jealous? Why?" He smirked and the pad of his thumb brushed my top lip. "I wanted this pretty little thing all for myself." "I-I've only seen this. I've never done it before." Mr. Mason smiled at me gently. Once his boxers came off, I was face to face with it. He was soft yet hard, warm, and pulsating in my hand. "Go ahead. Lick it." Softly, I licked the tip and watched it twitch. "Good, now-ah!" Without waiting for him, I started working him into my mouth. I managed to get a little over halfway down his length before I couldn't take anymore. As I tried to force myself farther down, tear drew up to my eyes will I gagged. "Easy, easy! You're not going to take all ten inches at once. Just take as much as you can and let me do the rest." I bobbed up and down, wetting his c•ck with my saliva. One of his hands stroked my head and then trailed down. "That's so good, kitten. You're doing so well." The hand trailed down my spine and cupped my butt. "I want you to suck my nuts. Can you do that, kitten?" I just hummed and then trailed a few wet kisses down to his balls. "F^^^^^^^€k, that's good! Kitten, you look so sexy with my balls in your mouth. Can't believe you've been hiding this bubble butt from me. Actually, I can. Because, I would most likely just bend you over anywhere and completely destroy you. You'd like it though, right? You would like being filled by a warm load of cum, wouldn't you?" A whimper fell from my lips and then he jerked me away from his balls. "Hush, kitten. I want you to sit there with your mouth open. I plan on filling your little tummy with my cum. You're gonna take it all, right? Swallow like my good little kitten?" I nodded and sat in preparation. Mr. Mason jerked his shaft a couple times and then his hand tightened in my hair. "Get ready to be fed, kitten." The tip was placed in front of my mouth and I licked it as he jerked the shaft almost harshly. Then, my mouth was flooded with his warm cum. Just to tease him, I locked eyes with him as I swallowed. Mr. Mason's thumb grazed my check and he chuckled. "Open up. Let me make sure kitten swallowed all his milk." My mouth opened and he kissed me. I felt his tongue prodded my mouth and then we separated. "Good. In about an hour , I'll have another full load for my little kitten, if he wants it." "C-can you put it in me next time?" He chuckled. "Of course."