Reassurance

I nuzzled daddy's leg from my place on the ground. He gave me a soft smile and stroked my hair. "Oh, I almost forgot! When I went to Hawaii, I found a little charm for his collar." "Really? D-do you have it now?" Derrick held out his hand a deposited a small but detailed pink seashell. I climbed into his lap and hugged him tightly. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!" "No problem, darling." My daddy chuckled and I blushed. "That was cute. Maybe I should let you stay with Derrick instead?" While they laughed, I got a sinking feeling. "Y-you're gonna l-leave me?" My quiet, sad tone stopped the laughing rather quickly. "No, kitten! I would never leave you!" "Y-you just said-" Daddy pulled me into his lap and peppered my face and shoulders with kisses. "I would never just leave you. I can't even imagine being without you. Kitten, daddy's so sorry for hurting your feelings. Will you forgive me?" Cheekily, I grinned. "Only on one condition." Daddy's eyebrow raised. "Here?" "Why not?" Daddy's stubble brushed my cheek and his breathe warmed my ear. "I'll make you cum here, but when we got home, I'm gonna pound your pretty little @ss into the mattress." I arched against him and gasped. The button on my jeans was popped and they were tugged down a bit. "I can't wait to bend you over anything and bury my c•ck inside of you. Especially, when you get ready to come and you arch a certain way that makes my d/ck go farther into you. Hm..your orgasm face has to be my favorite. "P-please, daddy! T-touch me. I need you to touch me." "Need me? Did I upset you that much?" Instead of answering, I looked at the floor. My chin was gripped tightly and I was pulled into an extremely passionate gaze. "I want you to look at me. The entire time. Understand?" I nodded and then jumped when his hand wrapped around my c•ck. "Stay still, kitten. We wouldn't want everyone to know that you're getting jerked off, hm?" "N-no, daddy." My breathing quickened as the jerks sped up. I was a little confused when daddy looked behind me, but he chuckled. "Looks like I'm not the only one who likes watching you completely undone. Derrick's hard for you, too." The jerks slowed and I whined. Daddy shushed me with a kiss and then sped up. "Can you imagine it, kitten? Being taken from both ends, being completely demolished and then some, and then being treated like the little princess you are?" I jerked and moved closer to daddy. "W-would you?" "We've done it in the past. As long as you're happy, then we're happy. You like the idea, huh? The thought of us claiming you until you pass out?" "D-daddy!" The broken whimper was the sign that I was about to cum. "Derrick?" I whimpered when I switched laps but it was ended by a swift kiss. As we were lip locking, his hand grabbed my @ss, and he jerked me off rather quickly. Little gasps left me as my balls got heavier. . "I want you to cum, darling. Right. Now." With a couple more jerks, I came all over his hand. I blushed when he licked it up. Daddy gave me a wink before he pulled Derrick into a kiss.