Jealousy

*Sorry you didn't get much sleep last night but I missed you sooo much! XD*

A soft smile grazed my face when I read the text. Chase is such a good boyfriend. I just wished we'd looked at the clock before we enjoyed each other. "And the hip bone is connected to the....."
-------------------------------------------
Pants fell from my mouth as I arched against him. "You look so good when you're desperate for me." "Please! Please! Please!" As soon as I felt two fingers at my entrance, I was pushing back against him. "C-Chase, don't tease me!" He chuckled. "Alright, alright. But first, wake up." "What?" "Wake up!"
------------------------------------------
My arms was jostled again and I opened my eyes to see an empty classroom. Oh. My. Gosh! I freaking had a wet dream in class! "Oh! Um, sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep. If you want, I can stay for-" "Who is Chase?" "W-what?" Mr.Matthew's jaw tightened. "Who. The. Hell. Is. Chase?" "My boyfriend. Why?" "You f~€king moaned his name!" Immediately, my face flushed. "S-sorry. I'm only loud during sex." I noticed a slight smirk on his face. But before I was able to question him about it, I was pinned against the wall and a hickey was being sucked into my neck." Ah! W-what are you doing?!" "Making sure that whoever this boyfriend of yours is knows that he's been replaced." "But you're my teacher!" "Don't care." Mr.Matthew found one of my hotspots and I got hard. With a soft voice, I muttered, "Wait." As soon as I said it, he stopped and looked at me.
"What's the matter?" "I-I'm kinda a sex addict. So, I-if you don't want to-" When he pulled me into a lip bruising kiss, my eyes widened and then slowly closed. Regretfully, I had to pull back because of the burning sensation in my lungs. "You say that like its a bad thing" "Chase thought it was because I wouldn't blow him in class." Mr.Matthew knelt down and looked me in the eyes. "Well, he's an idiot. Believe me, darling, you deserve to be and will be worshipped. If you'll do me the honor of becoming my submissive?" He produced a black band from his wrist. "Really?" "Mhm." "Yes!" Since I was bouncing up and down, he just kissed my head and then put it around my wrist. "In case the hickey goes away?" Mhm. Now, I want you to call Chase and break up with him." "I'll need to be set down for that." He let me up, I grabbed my phone and dialed. "Hey, baby. What's up?" "We need to talk." "About what?" Mr. Matthew pulled down my pants and my boxers. I blushed but he chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Cute." "What do we need to talk about?" "I think we sho-" Words caught in my throat when Mr.Matthew licked my d/ck. "Keep talking or I'll stop." With that he went back to my c@ck. "You think we?" "Should break up." "Really? And where is this coming from?" "Someone *gasp* brought something to light about us." "Was it Evan. Did he tell you that I cheated because I swear it was only once!" "W-what?! No! You cheated on me? F_€k you!" I hung up. "Aw, baby. I'm so sorry. Hey, he didn't deserve you then and he doesn't deserve you now. I promise to stay faithful during the entire relationship." My gaze meet his steely gaze and I couldn't break it. "Wh-ah!" As we locked eyes, he kept jerking me off. Gasps left me involuntarily as he jerked me off faster and faster. I gripped his shoulders tightly  as I came and then blushed when I saw him lick it up. "W-wow. Thank y-you, Mr.Matthew." He stood. "Ryan. But you could always call me Sir."