Tribal Traditions

The women in the pack were sent off first to hide. Then they released the men. We had each been given something from our intended partner but I couldn't figure mine out. I had gotten a small, round piece of drift wood with an eight carved into it. What? I need to focus! Anyway, a few of us had already been found. As the sky darkened, my hopes dashed. Looks like it's a little too late for me. It doesn't matter. I didn't really- what was that? Was there a flash beside my head or am I just losing it? My breathe quickened when I was grabbed and pulled out of the tree. "You, my love, are very hard to track down. But I finally found you." The forest was dark so I couldn't really see see him but from his body heat, I could tell he was larger than me. "A-are you my-" "Mhm. And your mine." "What was up with the eight?" Laughing, he tugged me against him. "It's an infinity sign. I carved it when I firsts saw you. Enough talking, I want to claim you before anyone else can." I tried to push back but his hand just tightened on my wrist. "What are you doing?" "We can't. I-I'm-" His tone turned chilly. "Am I not your intended? I will not be made to look like a fool while my intended runs off with another man!" "That's not what I meant! I've never been with anyone like this!" A blush spread on my face and his grip eased. "While that makes me very happy, it also means I have a few more steps ahead of me." My eyebrows knitted together and I frowned. "Extra steps? What do you mean?" He chuckled and kissed my shoulder. " I'm going to get you sopping wet before I strip you of your purr it and leave you utterly and completely mine." A gasp fell from my lips as tingles ran through my body. "Hm. From that shiver, I can tell your excited. The deepened timber in his voice combined with his warmth against my back almost made me moan. "P-please." "Of course, darling." I was so supposed when he laid me on something instead of just holding me against a tree. "You didn't think I would just füçk you into the dirt, did you?" Almost silently, I mumbled, " I didn't think you'd come at all." We paused and them he climbed over me to pull me into a kiss. "I'm so sorry you ever felt that." Shyly, I stroked his cheek. "Don't worry about it. Besides, your here now and I'm ready to be yours." Without another word, I was propped up on all fours and he settled himself between my legs. My dress was slid up to my hips and my underwear was pulled off. A blush heated my face and chest but his hands guided my hips down until I could feel his warm breathe on my-uhm- area. "Ready?" "D-do you mind if I hold your hands? If like something to ground myself with." Warm hands clasped my own and have them a gentle squeeze. He rested his lips against me. It felt odd to have someone's face between my legs. Especially a man's face. And his-oh! I would have jumped if he hadn't been holding me down. I wriggled around as his warm and wet youngest traced shapes on me. I wanted him to stop but I wanted him to keep going too. Ugh, I feel so conflicted. My flush only increased as I got wetter and wetter and and his noises got sloppier and louder. Noises tumbled from my mouth as my hips rocked on his. "I'm c-close!" Instead of stopping, e just held me tighter against him and he managed to make the tingles come faster and faster until, "AH!" My eyes slammed shut and my head dropped forwards a loud cry echoed from my lips. Meanwhile, I was still rocking on his face. Jesus, I don't think I've ever climaxed that hard ever! My legs felt like jelly when I tried to get up. "That was the second sexiest thing I've ever seen, love." "W-what's the first?" His hand stroked my cheek. "It'll be when you cum all over me and we finally belong to each other." Yep, I was swooning. He helped me onto my back and nudged his way between my legs. "Ready?" "W-what's your name? I'd like to know that much if I'm giving myself to you." "Dereck." Oh? That's nic-"Alpha?" E just hummed as one hand rested on my hip. "I didn't think...I'd never thought...Are you sure?" I couldn't see his face but I knew he was frowning. "Yes, I'm sure. I wouldn't have looked for you if I didn't. We'll focus on your self esteem later. Now, just revel in how good you are about to feel." I exhaled and focused on other things. Like how quiet the forest was at night and how stunning it looked in the day. Plus, we are going to-eep! I can feel it! "Love, I need you to relax for me. Breathe nice and deep for me and I'll do my best to minimize the pain." "Okay. I-I'm ready." I skated to clench down on him but I relaxed. Meanwhile, he placed a hand beside me head to support his weight. We were chest to chest and I could hear him muttering and swearing. "Are you okay, baby? No pain anywhere, right?" "No. Just full. Really full." After a while, he continued to push in. I kinda wished I could see us. The image of our alpha was burned into my memory but I wanted to see him when he was himself. Without having to keep up appearances. A whimper escaped my parted lips when I felt his thumb on my clit. And his younger on my neck. "You're thinking too hard. Just read and feel." My left hand tightened in his hair as my right hand grasped at his biceps. "You can move now. I'm okay." He started with slow shallow thrusts and then increased in speed and depth until I was holding onto him and squealing. The sloppy sounds from is combined with the deep growls in my ear caused me to clamp down on him and.....and..."I'm gonna huuh...huuh..mmmmmmm! My cry echoed through the out the forest and Derrck soon followed. He growled loudly as hot spurts emptied into me. Finally, I fell back into the blanket and caught my breathe. "How was that, love?" "Amazing." "It seems your cute little kitten liked it too." "What do you mean?" He just kissed my shoulder and chuckled. "Nothing, love. C'mere and lay with me. But be warned, I will want a snack.