Taught

"I highly suggest you leave my boyfriend alone, whore!" As the girls stormed out the bathroom, I tried my best to hold back tears as the milk soaked through my shirt. Shit! This was my last clean shirt! As I broke down, there were footsteps the door was open and I heard a very male voice. "Christina? What's the matter? What happened to you?" "A-Alexis and Taylor." Mr.Max was silent as he helped me up. "Wanna wash it?" "Please?" He grabbed my stuff and led me to the Home Ed room. "Perfect. There is a load of whites to be done. Hand it over." Without thinking, I quickly unbuttoned it and slid the shirt off. Once the machine started, he looked at me and his eyes got large then dark. "White see-through lace bra and nipple piercings?" My face flushed but I never stopped looking at him. "Yeah. It was for Jace. Now, I'm thinking about showing his dad instead." Mr.Max chuckled. "Men are a lot different from the highschool buddies you hang out with." "Oh? How?" "Well, boys will jump anything that moves. Men have standards." "Do you have standards?" "Of course." "Do I meet them?" Mr. Max chuckled as he approached me. "Of course." I was twirled around and his arms wrapped around my waist. I shivered as his warm breathe caused goosebumps along my neck. "You have no idea how much I want to tear off this belt you call a skirt and destroy your pretty little peach." My heart thumped loudly in my chest. "Then show me. Teach me how to make a man happy." "Gladly." With that, I was pulled into a kiss. It started gentle and then became more and more aggressive. Suddenly, he jerked away from me and started kissing and sucking my neck. "Ah!" He slid my bra off and fondled my breasts. "Fuck, these are perfect!" "Really?" "Mhm. They fit perfectly in my hands." "T-thank you, Mr.Max." "Jason. Mr.Max is for class." My bra was thrown somewhere and his mouth slide down to my nipple. My hand gripped his hair as he trailed lower. Jason flipped my skirt up and ripped my underwear off. Before I could say anything, his face was buried between my legs. As the wet muscle brought wave after wave of pleasure, I felt him start to stretch me out. My clit was sucked into his mouth and a moan fell from my shaky lips. Almost whimpering when he drew up, I accepted his wet fingers into my mouth. "Taste it, baby? Absolutely delicious." My back arched as I shivered from his deep gravely voice. "Ready for me?" "Yes! God, yes!" One of his hands gripped my throat as he brushed his tip against my quivering c_nt. There was a slight shiver while he pushed into me. Gasps escaped my tremblingly body and I grasped onto his arms. After a certain moment, I thought he would stop. But he kept going. My eyes must have widened because Jason chuckled and cupped my jaw. "I told you boys and men are very different." As he pushed into me, I moved back against him until I was forced face down onto his desk, my arms were held behind my back, and he slammed into me. Every now and then, I caught my breath only to have it ripped away from my lungs. After a few moments of this brutal yet pleasure full experience, I came with a strangled moan. A couple thrusts later, he pulled out of me, jerked me onto my knees, and his cum emptied into my mouth. As Jason helped me up and massaged my shoulders, I laughed. "Definitely different."