Lumber Jack

Oh my God. The guy in my backyard was definitely hot. In more ways than one. His shirt was off and his pants weren't helping. They were tight and damn, his ass was deliciously shaped. The warmth spread to my loins and I blushed. Hopefully he didn't see it! Before I embarrassed myself further, I decided to make him something to drink. "Hey, Maxwell? Want some water?" "Sure, that'd be great. Thanks." "No p-problem."
💘😜😜 😜😜😜😜💘
I almost laughed when Dylan darted back into the house. He had a cute little erection earlier but I pretended not to see it. As usual, it was hot outside. So my shirt came off. Immediately, he was blushing, stumbling, stuttering, and volunteering to stay away from me. Damn that boy is fine! It should be illegal to have an ass like that! I bet it would be almost hypnotic to see it bounce while I pounded him. My not so little friend was getting happy too. "Max,I....oh!" His gaze was trained directly onto my crotch and I smirked. "See something you like?" Face colored and he coughed. "Sorry. I'll just-yeah." As he turned, I noticed his watery eyes. "Dylan?" He ran. The axe dropped from my hands and I charged into the house. Everything was silent and then I heard sniffles coming from the guest bedroom. "Dylan? Are you okay?" "Go away!" "Dylan." "NO!" "DAMN IT, DYLAN WEST! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Again, it was silent before I heard the patter of his feet against the wood floor. The lock clicked and once it was open, I pulled him into a hug. "Don't you ever run away from me, especially if you're crying! I'll do everything in my power to make you feel better, baby. Just don't keep running away!" "B-baby?" Sheepishly, I rubbed the back of my neck. "I've kinda had the biggest crush on you since almost a year now." Dylan looked up at me with hopeful eyes. "Really?" "Yes, really. Now, why were you crying?" "C-cause I t-thought you didn't like me." "Babe, all you had to was ask. I mean I practically undressed you everyday in my mind. And I know you did it too. By the way, is my dick measuring up?" Immediate blush. "I'm just kidding! We'll talk measurements later but just so you now, I'm a few inches over 9." His eyes glazed over and he gave a quick shiver. I just licked a stripe up his neck and blew on it before returning back outside. "Wait, put a shirt on! I don't want anyone else to see you shirtless!" "Else?" "Well, yeah. I thought since you liked me and I liked you that we'd-" I grinned and kissed him. "Relax, baby. I know."