Bound

No,no,no,no! This isn't supposed to be happening! I wasn't supposed to go into heat two weeks early! And in unclaimed territory! Why did I let him talk me into this stupid party! I had shifted a while ago and planned on going through my heat alone when I noticed the rouges. A few of them were sniffing and then saw me. It took a second for me to start running.
----------------------------------------------
As trees blurred together, it took all of my willpower not to stop and let them have me. My heats weren't long but they hurt. A lot. It felt like I was being boiled inside out. Just when I was about to give up, two bigger wolves were in front of me. My wolf managed to get control and whined. Both of them backed up until they were beside me but they were still glaring at the rouges. Would both of them take me? Would it be a one time thing or permanent? A lick to my muzzle brought me back to reality.
'Kitten, he asked you a question.'
'Oh? Sorry. Yes?'
'Are you alright? Did any of them touch you?'
'Yes and no.'
'Roll over.'
The smaller one (still bigger than me) nudged my side and I flipped. The other one chased the rouges away and then came back to us.
'D@mn, kitten! You smell so.....deliciously tempting.'
A whine echoed out of my chest.
'Well, don't tease him! Poor baby probably go this heat all alone.'
'We'll take care of that. If you'll let us?'
I couldn't have nodded faster.
---------------------------------------------
I was taken inside somewhere, shifted, and laid on a bed. While one was kissing me, the other put me into position. "I wish we could draw this out but you need to be taken and we need to take you. Now, I have no idea how far you've gone and I don't want to think about it. But, I'm going to have you ride me." I nodded. "I want you to slowly-" Screw that! My butt slammed back against his hips and the sudden heat combined with the pressure almost made me cum. There was a sharp smack to my butt and I yelped. "I told you slowly for a reason!"
"Want it hard!" "Oh, do you?" When he pinned me, I moaned. "You'll get it however you want." With that, he started slamming into me. The pleasant burn from being stretched increased as I finally felt set into my role as the submissive. My breathe came out in short, quick pants, I felt completely helpless, and I loved it. "Good?" "Y-yeah!" However, a quick glance to my left showed my other mate with his hand around himself. He didn't want me? The thrusts slowed to a stop and I almost whined until he cradled my face. "What's wrong, kitten? Why are you crying?""M-mate doesn't want me!" "Of course we-get over here right now." I refused to even look the other one in the eyes. "Explain why you thought it would be a good idea to jack off. Especially when our mate is in heat and needs us?" "I-I didn't think he'd-" "Kitten, how would you like to be stuffed at both ends?" "Really?" "Mhm." "Please? Will you please let me have your cum?" "Always." I don't think I remember measuring him before he was in my mouth but I know he was bigger than I've ever had. Both of them were. But not a lot of gay guys were willing to have a threesome. I know. I've asked. The thrusts started back and I mewled. Minutes later, I felt my coil tighten almost impossibility tighter. Right before I came all over the bed sheets, I managed to take them both deeper. My body spasmed and I moaned around him. I felt both of them stiffen and then my tummy and my bottom was being filled. Once the heat was gone, I happily blacked out.