The Damsel and her Dragon

Slowly, I entered the cave in search of the fated dark dragon. The stories that were supposed to strike fear in me did the opposite. They entranced me and sparked curiosity. And...a bit of excitement. Dragons are amazing and there's on living nearby! "Hello? Mr.Dragon? Are you home?" I heard shifting and then came face to face...well snout with him. And he's as amazingly epic as I thought he was! Blood red scales, hot molten eyes, and razor sharp yet white teeth. He seemed to examine me before cock in his head. "You don't seem like a cast off. Why are you here?" "I-I want to offer myself to you." "To be eaten?" A soft no fell from my lips as I gazed away. "Well, how am I to ever deny a request like that from such a beautiful offering. Close your eyes for me." They shut immediately upon request. I could hear him chanting louder and louder, it even echoed of the walls as the cave suddenly brightened. Once it had dulled down and everything was quiet, I stood still woth my eyes shut tightly. A rough yet human hand cradled my cheek. "Calm yourself, my darling. It's over now." Slowly, I opened my eyes and was awestruck by the man in front of me. Raven colored hair, light brown skin, dark brown eyes, a slightly curved nose, and soft looking lips. All that combined with his - uhm - exposed body that I tried not to stare at. "Is this form pleasing to you, my maiden?" Stupidly, I just nodded. My dragon smiled before leaning down and kissing me. His lips were soft, firm, and warm. Over and over, we touched lips and then his lips trailed to my left ear. "You smell and taste delicious, my maiden. Delicious yet inexperienced. Am I your first kiss, sweet girl?" Bashfully, I glanced at him. "You're my first and hopefully my last." Suddenly, his jaw clenched and his eyes potrayed a different emotion before settling on pure desire. "Are you mad?" "No, of course not! I'm trying not to scare you off." Without another word, he kissed me again, this time with more passion. He lifted me and my legs fitted around him perfectly. My hands tangled in his hair again he carries me over to a bed. This is real! It's actually happening! "I'm going to worship every inch of you tonight. Then I'm going to bury my face between your legs and make you scream louder than you've ever screamed before. After that , and only after, will I make you pulse around me. How does that sound, my queen?" My breathe caught in my throat as his mouth trailed over my jaw and down to my collar bone. "Please?" "Please what?" "Make me yours!" His eyes flashed silver again and he smirked. "That's all I needed to hear." I hissed when my nightgown was ripped off and my body was exposed to the cold cave air. I heard laughing and glared at him only to be pulled into another kiss. "I would apologize but I like the sight of you flushed with your pretty little nipples at attention for me. I may leave you unclothed but that's for later." He kissed my nose before taking my right nipple in his mouth. Immediately, I bucked against him. My dragon just swirled his tongue around the erect peak and sucked. The sensation was almost indescribable. The way his mouth encased my nipple sent a jolt right between my legs. "T-that's feels really good." "Does it?" "Mhm but the other side feels neglected." Soon his other hand trailed up my stomach and stroked my other nipple. I sighed and relaxed on the bed. The continuous strokes from his rough fingers and warm mouth made me arch into him. Finally, he trailed down and reached my panties. "Cute but they need to go." He slid them off and paused to smell me and groweled. "Delicious, my dear." He placed my legs over his shoulders and trailed a finger up and evoked and gasp from me. "Hm, responsive. Good." A single lick was my undoing. His to so apparently because and often the first lick, he consumed me. As I panted, wailed, writhered, and twitched, he just held my hands and continued to delve into my inner most feminine area. My breathing hitched and, unknowingly, I rocked my hips against his face in search of the pleasure I knew was coming. And And I slammed into it. Hard. I screamed as I felt tingles spread through my entire body over and over. As I finally relaxed and caught my breathe, Ezera sat up and kissed me deeply. Ugh! I had just gotten gotten my breathe back and he's taken it away! "You, my dear, are an equisite creature." My thighs, still shaking, we're stroked as ge kissed ny forehead. "I want you to look at me, lovely. Focus on me and the pleasure I'm about to flood your system with. There's no one else. Just you and me. Us for eterninty. Are you ready?" I nodded. Even though I wanted it, I tensed when I felt the hot blunt object at my entrance. "Don't tense, darling. That'll only make it hurt worse." One of his hands trailed down and stroked my clit. I jumped. "Relax for me. That's it." Slow strokes caused me to relax and rock back into him. "Good. Very good. Just the head now." It felt really warm but sort of weird. Like it should be pushed out but I wanted it to continue. I felt myself stretch and then he was in me. God, he felt....huge! "Breathe,baby, breathe. I'm going to push on farther, okay?" He was hot and pulsing me plus his rough fingers were stroking my clit. After glancing down and watching him start to move in me, I groaned. "Look at me, love." Pure lust met my eyes when I looked up at him. There was a brief moment of pain, kinda like getting my ears pierced, and then it was over. I exhaled and my muscles relaxed. "Better?" "Mhm." A few kisses were placed to my jaw and nt cheeks while I adjusted. The slow, shallow thrusts increased into faster, and deeper ones. My breathing continuously hitched as he stroked my clit. Our forheads touched, our eyes locked, and we couldn't keep our eyes hands off each other. "You're tensing,dear. Are you gonna cum for me?" I nodded and arched into him. It only seemed to spur him on. The bed under us squeaked as his hips moved against mine repetitively and his groans rang in my ear. A voice, my own, cried out as a he but down gently on my shoulder. I came long and hard around him. He roared while arching and emptying in me. Once he calmed down, he flipped onto back and pulled me against his chest. "I haven't felt anything like that in centuries. Thank you."