Nature Walk

Another groan slipped past my lips as I felt hands. Surrounding me, all over even though there were only two. "How does that feel?" No words came out, my back arched up of the dirt. "Oh, God!" A low chuckle followed. You like it,huh? Can I tell you something?" I gasped but nodded. "I like you. A lot. And I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" "God, yes! Definitely!" Those hands and that mouth was definitely working me to completion. "Good. Now, there are some ground rules. First, no more skimpy clothes. Your body is mine and no one else will see it." "But-" I whimpered when I felt the hands move. "Alright!" "Good girl! Second, no more flirting." I nodded and mewled when the fingers went deeper inside of me. The forest around me became long forgotten as I became a moaning mess. "Third, tell me if someone bothers you about us, alright?" I nodded. "I'm very open about my feelings, pet. Which means I will smack your ass in front of everyone or pull you into a kiss." My face heated up as I felt my coil tighten. "Since you've been such a good girl, I believe it's time for you to cum." I thanked God as I felt the hand move faster forcing my back deeper into the dirt. "I-I'm so c-close!" "Cum, baby. Cum on my fingers." A loud scream ran up and out of me as I followed the order. Mouth pressed to my neck but I could still make out the words. "I bet you didn't know I liked girls, too, huh?" I shook my head as Kristen sat up to admire her work. "Now, come on, babe. We need to get back before they realize we left." My face flushed as I rushed to pull on my clothes. "Sara?" "Yea?" I turned to look at her. "I really love you. Honest." "I love you, too." "Now, let's get back to the field trip."