Fireman

The tile was cool against my palm, which was a contrast to the heated flesh in my other hand. My breathe quickened as I came closer and closer to cumming. The hot water caused steam to raise around me. Face flushed, I closed my eyes in preparation. "Alex?" SHIT!!!!! My eyes jerked closed at the same time as my body jerked back and I waited for the impact. When it never came, I reopened my eyes. "Jason? What are you doing here? I thought you went home?" "I left my bag. What are you doing here?" "Kinda got messy so I just took a shower." Meanwhile, I was hoping that he didn't notice my organ, who decided to start rising again. "Looks like more than a shower." I flushed and looked at anything but him. "D@mn, how hot did you have the water? Your cock is almost completely red!" I'm sure that my face has never been this red before in my life! Unfortunately, as soon as he reached for it, I jerked back. He looked confused then he had no emotion. "It's Mark, isn't it?" "What?" "That son of a BITCH!" Immediately, I was set down and he started toward the door. "Jason, wait! What are you talking about?!" Thankfully, I managed to grab his wrist and turn him around before he could leave. "You're always staring at him. He always wants to be near you. And now the bastard has taken the one thing I care about. He is going to die slowly and painfully tonight." "C-care about?" My voice cracked a bit. "Yeah, I told all the guys to stay the hell away from you and apparently he didn't get the message. Well, I'll make sure that he gets it this time!" "Jason, Mark is my best friend! A-and it wasn't him." "Then who was it?!" "M-me." "What do you mean?" "I-I was-um-." I stared at my feet until a warm hand lifted my head and I was eye to eye with Jason. "Alex, were you jacking off?" "Y-yeah." His jaw tightened. "Why?" "B-because I saw you w-without a s-shirt." "Did you cum?" "N-no." "I'll fix that then." "W-what?" He smirked at me and then I was pressed against the shower wall. Immediately, he was behind me, pressing his manhood into my ass curve. "Ah, J-Jason!" "Even though, I'd love to hear ever delicious sound you make while you cum, there are a few people who wouldn't." I clenched my jaw but a gasp betrayed me. "Aw, babe, I'm not going to hurt you! Just stretch you out a bit. However, I promise you'll like every bit of it." A quick bite to my neck and I was quivering against him. My hand threaded in his hair. "See?" "P-please Jason. I-I want it!" He stalled. "It or me?" "You! It! Both! J-just please!!" He spun me around and smirked. "Alright, babe. I just need to get you stretched first." "A-already done. I-in! NOW!!" An eyebrow raised but he continued. I held onto his biceps as he pushed further. "Halfway in and you're already cumming?" "F-feels so good!!" Suddenly, he was completely inside me and I thrusted down. "Such a good little boy, taking all of this cock." "Ah! Give it to me!" I caught a flash of a smirk before the position changed again. I was on all fours and he continued to pound my ass. Through my haze, I noticed someone walking towards us. "This is the Angel?" "Mhm. And he takes it so well." The guy bent down and locked eyes with me as Jason kept going. "Hey, I'm Kent. Jason's twin brother."