Incubus

Cooing, I rocked back onto my vibrator. Shivers ran up and down my spine while my eyes glazed over. Whimpers and incoherent words fell from my lips. Once I got used to the pain of being stretched farther than normal, I was more feverish than normal. "Mitchell, are you- Coach!" Whimpers fell even faster when I heard footsteps coming closer and closer to me. "What happened, love?" "H-heat!" Aiden mumbled under his breathe before he walked to me. "Where does it hurt, Mitch?" "Everywhere!" "Okay. Okay." As soon as his hands were on me, I whined and leaned into him. "Can you sit up for me, baby?" I nodded, he lifted and sat me down on his thighs. "Alright, baby. Hold the bench." My hands gripped the plastic bench under us and I shivered when he tugged on my shirt. "Babe, you look so sexy spread open for me." "AH!" While he jerked me off, I rocked and the vibrator went deeper. "Feel good, baby?" I nodded quickly and my head was jerked back. Goosebumps spread all over my skin. Lips attached to my neck and I cried out. "I'm so sorry, baby." "F-for what?" "Not planning your heat better." " 'S okay. As long as you're here with me." Softly smiling, Coach Evans kissed me. "Always." With that (and a few more thrusts and strokes), I came. We sat for a bit in silence. Then I kissed him and mumbled against his lips. "And forever."