Taken

Do you know the feeling you get when you know someone is looking at you but when you look, no one is there? Well, I've been having that feeling all day! And it's weirder because nothing is supposed to freak us out. Yet, when I feel those eyes, I just wanna lay down and whine until I was forgiven. That in itself was so weird that I asked my closest friend to help me research it. Regardless, we came up empty handed until around three in the morning where Douglas found a passage on Dominant Vampires and their mates. I knew something was up because the entire time he explained dominant vampires to me, I was purring. "And the subs can get pregnant." "Pregnant?" "Yeah, by their dominant mates." "I wanna have a baby!" "I know that, Al. It says most submissives will try anything to have a baby." He smelled dominant but was he going to give me a baby? I want him to! "Dougie? Will you give me a baby?" "W-what?!" "I want you to give me a baby. " "A-Alex, Don't-!" "Don't what?" "Don't do that! You and I both know that you don't want to be in a courtship with me." I whimpered. "B-but I wanna have a baby!" "Alex!" "Y-you don't wanna give me a baby? Why? What did I do?!" "Oh! Don't cry, Alex!" But it was too late. Once I started crying, I couldn't stop. I just wanted a baby! "Alex, please stop crying! I promise I will find you a baby doll or something." "Don't want a baby doll! I WANT MY MATE AND MY BABY!!!!" Suddenly, Douglas was thrown away from me and I was lifted and nuzzled. "WANT-!" "I know. But I need to take care of something first." I want him to pay attention to me! I want a baby now! I want-oh! I gasped when my neck was sniffed, licked, and nuzzled. "Mate!" "Mhm, I'm glad you know that. I've been smelling you around the house but I couldn't find you." Whimpering, I nuzzled his jaw. "Sorry." "I know you didn't mean it, angel. Besides, we found each other." "I wanna have a baby." He nosed around my collar before I remembered something. "Dougie? Are you okay?" There was a growl but I needed to know. "Yeah, I'm fine. Have fun with your mate, Alex. And remember what I said." "What did he say?" "That I shouldn't mate with you unless I know you and I like you. But there is only one person I like." "Who?" "I can't tell you." "Just please tell me it isn't the guy I just let leave because if it is, I will find him and I will kill him." "NO! I-!" When my hands gripped his shirt, I felt a very familiar fabric. My daddy was the only one who wore this type of shirt and I ironed it for him. "I-it's you!" "What's me?" "My crush!" "I'm glad." Next thing I knew, I was on my stomach and he was sniffing me all over. "W-what are you doing?!" "Am I your first or is there some unlucky fucker about to get killed for taking my baby before I do?" "N-no, y-you are my first." He kissed me passionately and I was suddenly naked. "OH!" I blushed and covered my private parts from his view but that made him approach me hungrily. "MINE!" "Daddy?" "Oh, fuck. You are going to be the death of me, baby. Just so fucking perfectly innocent. And I am going to enjoy ruining all of it." Yelping when I was suddenly pulled to the edge of his hardwood desk, I realized what position I was in. My butt was in the air and I was flustered like a bitch in heat while daddy was calm and cool behind me. Was I wrong for feeling like a slut? Daddy noticed when silent tears started dripping down my face and started licking my face clean. "What's wrong, baby?" "I-I'm such a slut!! I'm acting like a whore! I don't even know if you like me and I- I'm fucking throwing myself at you!" I was pulled into an angry kiss. He bit my lip which caused me to gasp and allowed him to shove his tongue into my mouth and he thrusted his clothed groin against my bare behind. "You. Are. Not. A. Slut." "B-but-mph!" My mouth was suddenly taken over again and I purred. However, my purr quickly ended when I felt something heavy and quite large inside me. "W-what?" "Does it hurt?" "N-no but it feels weird." "Then you'll get used to it." He had started moving slowly in and out and my nerve endings were in fritz. He was everywhere at the same time! Filling me, holding me, and touching me at once. And I loved every second of it. "Harder!" "Really?" "Yes, really! I. WANT. TO. HAVE. YOUR. CHILDREN. GIVE. THEM. TO. ME!" His eyes changed to complete darkness and soon, I was holding onto the desk for dear life as I was pounded over and over and over again. "Can you feel me deep inside you?" "Y-yes!" "I've been thinking about having you for months now and I'm d@mn not going to let anyone else take you from me. Understand?" "What?" "You. Belong. To. Me." I was going to say something but I was soon taken over by a blissful feeling which I knew subconsciously was both of us cumming. He roared and seemed to bury himself deeper in me and I just held into him and purred. "Were you serious?" He didn't say anything but just kept me in his lap as he sat on his leather office chair and kissed me. "Absolutely." I wriggled around a bit and shivered when I felt him harden inside me.