Coach Kyle

I was struggling to get the weights back on the bar. For a second, my life flashed before my eyes and I couldn't breathe. Then warm hands were covering mine and helping me by stabilizing the shaky bar. "This is why you need a spotter, little one." Once my light green eyes met his dark brown ones, I blushed. "Y-yes, Kyle. Sorry." "Now, try that again. Slowly." When I lifted it, his hands stayed on mine. When the bar was coming to my chest, he never moved. Hopefully, he thought the blush was because I was working hard and not because of......Oh. My. God! A quick jerk of my head back brought me face to face with his not-so- little friend, I flushed but couldn't look away. "My eyes are up here, little one." "Y-yes, sir. Sorry, sir." Just as the bar was set back, he leaned next to my ear. "I never said I didn't like it."
------------------------------------------
I grabbed my towel and started back to my locker when I noticed Kyle standing at a bench...without a towel. Immediately, I got hard. It had to be at least seven inches! There were a couple of veins and it seemed to just hang. "Nice to see you, too." "Oh! Sorry. I didn't mean to stare. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sor-" "You don't have to keep apologizing, little one. I'm glad you like him. He likes you too. "R-really? J-just him?" Kyle chuckled. "Alright, I'll admit that I am not that against taking you right here." "H-here?!" "Yeah, here. I'm not going to spread you open now but I do want you to get used to each other. Alright? You don't have to do anything that you don't want to." "I-i want to. Trust me, I want to. I just don't know how." "Would you prefer for me to..?" " N-no! I want to get used to him. What if someone comes in?" "Gimme a sec." I heard a lock click and then he was back. "C-could you sit on t-the be-mph!" My eyes widened and then closed as he kisses me. My hand traveled up to his jet black hair and played in it. When we drew back, he pecked my jaw. "You are so cute." "Thanks." He never let go of my hand as I knelt in front of me. "It looks bigger now that it's front of me." Kyle chuckled and with red cheeks, I reached out and stroked it. I guess he liked it because he groaned. A few strokes later, I kitten licked the tip. "As much as I would love to draw this out, we can't, little one. There are still a few people out there." "Oh, okay." Without a second thought, I had most of him in my mouth. He jerked into my mouth and shook. "Damn, baby. I didn't mean for you to take it at once!" All I just did was hummed around him. He gripped my hair and tried to stop himself from thrusting into my mouth. I hollowed my cheeks and swallowed around him. "B-babe, if you don't stop, I am going to destroy your pretty little mouth." "Want it." He gulped but gripped my hair tighter. "Ready?" I had barely nodded when he pulled out and pushed back in just as fast. I stayed still and tried not to touch my erection. Soon, the sounds of slurping, sucking, hissing, and groaning filled the room. "You take it so well, little one." I hummed. "Baby, I want you to look at me when I cum, okay? Can you do that for me?" I nodded and he almost fell to his knees when the warm cum erupted into my mouth. Some of it hit my throat but I swallowed all of it. I wasn't expecting him to pull me into a deep kiss. "Delicious."