30 ~ END.

"hey little guy, just wait for your daddies to come, okay?"

sooyoung spoke, softly patting the head of the baby she's carrying.

"but i miss them..." the three year old whined, burying his head on his aunt's chest.

sooyoung shushed the boy and rocked him softly.

"mom, i can take care of him for you," jiyoung smiled. "you must be tired..."

the mother chuckled softly, obviously very touched by her daughter's offer. "honey, it's fine. i can take care of him."

"i have nothing to do anyway, misun isn't here yet."

sooyoung passed over the baby carefully to the 9-year-old, smiling endearingly as her daughter held her friends' son.

jiwoo walked in the living room smelling like food. she smiled at her wife, and cooed at her daughter.

"she'll be a great mom someday," sooyoung said, jiwoo nodding in agreement. their soft moment was interrupted, though.

"hola bitches! the living sunshine is here!" misun, mark and donghyuck's daughter, strutted in boldly in high heels.

"oi! take your shoes off!"

"that's my daughter! slay that walk!"

both of the girl's parents showed different reactions, but she soon complied with her father mark in taking off her heels and setting them off to the side.

"hi aunt yves, hi auntie chuu!" she exclaimed, calling her aunties with their nicknames while waving excitedly. "hi jiyoung!"

jiyoung waved back the best that she could, showing her eyesmile. she was still carrying the 5-year-old, struggling to even move her hands properly.

as soon as mark and donghyuck came in, their son chanhyuck enters with his arms around his best friends huijun and jaeho.

"hello aunt yves, hello aunt chuu." he said formally, making his way to the couch.

"jaeho, where are your dads?" jiwoo asked, taking the baby from jiyoung's arms.

the mentioned boy shrugged. "dunno. i think they're in papa's café right now though."

"oh yeah, our dance ended a few hours ago, so it's understandable that jaem's there" sooyoung spoke.

"jiwoo took the day off at the vocal center, and i did too. only mark, jeno, taeil, and haseul attended earlier i think" donghyuck sighed, sitting down on the couch as his husband followed.

mark nodded. "we ended like... 30 minutes ago."

jiwoo nodded in understanding. "how about you, jun? where are your parents?"

huijun sighed. "they're off to some sort of business trip in china. i wanted to come but papa lele said i shouldn't, dad offered that i stay with my grandma there but papa took the offer down faster than he could show his love for dad,"

"it's fine, i like it here though. channie and jae are fun to be with," he smiled, his best friends cooing at him.

misun fake gagged. "ew, too sweet, ah!! the ants are all over because of how sweet this is! help!"

"mimi, stop being overdramatic," jiyoung chuckled.

the moment was interrupted with someone knocking on the door. sooyoung yelled 'who is that?' and the intruder just yelled back.

"who the fuck do you think i am?!" renjun shouted, banging more and more on the door.

"babe, calm dow—" "i won't calm down till these fuckers have the guts to open the door—"

the door opened, revealing their youngest child. he smiled, showing his eyesmile similar to his daddy's.

"hi papa, hi dada, hi daddy!"

the three at the door cooed. jaemin carried their child, and smiled.

"did you miss us?"

the baby nodded. "yes, papa. it's so hard without you guys..."

"hi dads!" jaeho said, leaving his best friends' warmth to hug his parents.

"hi jae junior," jaemin chuckled. "how's life?"

the son scoffed. "you were literally gone for just a few hours,"

"am i not allowed to miss my baby—"

"fuck off, na. i birthed him"

jaemin looked puzzled at jeno. "you- you didn't?"

jeno rolled his eyes. "i am the birthgiver whether you like it or not."

"hah, hi sissies! did you forget about huang renjun??? being a father of our child???"

the chinese said, holding jaeho's hand. jaeho wasn't startled at all. this was normal, unfortunately.

the fight between the three only got broken by their son's phone ringing. the caller id was one of his best friends' dads.

"uncle lele? hi! what did you want? oh, junnie? hold on—" jaeho scans the room for said boy. "jun! your papa's calling!"

"yes, pa?"

instead of his papa's answer, he got his dad jisung. "honey, i hope you don't mind me and your papa bringing someone home..."

huijun looked so puzzled. "wha— what?"

jisung moved the phone to show chenle, holding a baby.

"we got you a baby sister"

huijun widened his eyes.

"FUCK YES!"

donghyuck widened his eyes. "hey! no cursing."

"yes uncle hyuck..." huijun pouted. chanhyuck and jaeho looked at each other, getting worried at how their best friend acted.

chanhyuck backhugged huijun and made him face chanhyuck. "you okay?"

jaeho was looking at them both, exploding internally in cuteness.

"yep! i'm fine, thanks to you two"

renjun snickered. "betting five bucks the three are going to be married"

donghyuck looked at jiyoung and misun. "five bucks is weak. betting 50 if the girls get married first"

"bet."

let's just say a midget dropped on the floor ten years later hearing the news.

fin. end.

o wow

i actually finished this book 🕴️

it's been well over a year since i've started writing this book and i thought, why not make the last chap get published on the anniversary?

anyhow, i know this story is confusing, this literally has no plot. you can tell..

so, i'm going to probably write special chaps? if it's what y'all want hehe

(i also just realized THE POLL LITERALLY DIDN'T HAVE AN EFFECT I'M SO FREAKING DUMB DJEJWJ)

i'm getting way too sidetracked here, now, onto the last sentence.

thank you for reading coffee. i love you all <3

COFFEE HAS COME TO AN END.

see you next time !

love, mick