2

the next day...

sooyoung, jaemin, jisung and mark were waiting for jeno and donghyuck to finish interviewing jiwoo for the job. sooyoung was looking at her watch worriedly and almost got up to go to the room where her girlfriend is in but luckily, it got opened by the girl she was waiting for.

"my chuu! why'd you take so long?" sooyoung hugged the girl as jiwoo hugged her back. "woah, who are you and what have you done to my sooyoung?!" jiwoo fakely gasped and dramatically "fainted".

sooyoung lightly chuckled as she replied, "nothing happened. it's still me. why did you take so long?"

donghyuck opened the door as he sat next to mark. "sooyoung, she is so nice! can i like have her?" sooyoung snorted and said "that's how she is... and no. she's mine."

"hon, no need to be jealous. anyways, donghyuck kept talking to me about his kid! i got carried away!"

"wAit- you have a kiD?!"

everyone's heads darted to jaemin's direction and he coughed awkwardly.

"ah, yes. his name is chanhyuck. i was actually planning to introduce him to you while we're on our way to the café! we'll go by mark's house and get him!"

"why not yours? and who's taking care of him? how old is he?" jisung spoke up. he was silent through the whole conversation until babies came into light.

"i live at mark's. a guy around your age named chenle is taking care of him, and he's 4." jisung nodded his head in understanding and stood up. "what are y'all waiting for? come on!"

"i'm sorry for him. he kinda gets excited around kids even though he denies it." jaemin shook his head.

"wHAT IS TAKING YOU GUYS SO LONG?"

"ok! we'll be outside sungie! iMPATIENT BRAT!" sooyoung shouted as jiwoo calmed her down. "he's a kid, hon. leave him be."

-

sorry for the short chap. needed a filler hehe