9

"WHAT THE FUCK NA, THIS IS NOT COFFEE, THIS IS DEVIL'S BREW!"

jeno spat out, trying to drink his latte to remove the taste of jaemin's americano. yeah, the three were already sat in a random table near the window, since renjun's manager let him off early because of the obvious ‘date’.

jaemin laughed at how jeno was suffering from his drink. jeno glared at him but he just shrugged. to most people, jaemin's ‘poison americano’ is pretty much the devil's brew because of how bitter it was, but to him, it was an energy drink. it was very tasty to him, nobody knows why.

"can i try it?" renjun asked, reaching for the drink that was in jaemin's hold. but before he could actually get ahold of it, jeno wrapped his arms around the older and started ranting while stopping him from going to jaemin.

"don't even try and do it, jun. it's bitter. when i say it's bitter, it's VERY bitter."

"okay"

jeno raised his eyebrows and smiled. finally, someone actually listened to him with ease. he released his hold around renjun, and just laid back on the chair.

renjun grabbed the drink from jaemin, startling the boy.

"SIKE YOU TRICKASS BITCH"

"NO INJUN NO-"

too late. the short male already drank the coffee, but quickly scrunched his nose in regret and disgust.

"THIS IS THE SOULS OF THE DEAD, DUDE!"

jaemin pouted. "i just got dudezoned."

"irrelevant. now jun DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME WHEN I SAID THAT'S THE LITERAL DEVIL'S BREW?" jeno yelled, shaking the boy's small frame, who was trying to reach for his iced tea.

when renjun got ahold of it, he sipped his tea and went straight to ranting. "I SHOULD'VE BELIEVED YOU!"

"YOU SHOULD'VE!"

jaemin sighed. "guys don't- oh"

renjun spilled jaemin's coffee all over him. jaemin's hoodie was ruined. renjun kept apologizing all over and over, while jeno was laughing at them. jaemin glared at the black-haired, smiled, and proceeded to spill his coffee all over him.

"OH MY GOD JAEMIN!" jeno wailed, his white tank top with an obvious stain on display. jaemin just kept laughing. he had his revenge.

"i feel like this is my fault"

"no it's not injun," jaemin started, taking his hoodie off, showing his white shirt underneath. "let's just go to jeno's house, i think he's struggling to hide the stain."

renjun glanced at jeno, who was trying to cover up the stain with his jacket, which had no zipper. he was hiding behind renjun, while the boy rolled his eyes.

"you do realize that you can literally just force your jacket to cover your shirt, right?"

jeno widened his eyes. "how?"

renjun faced him, holding both his hands and guiding them to the jackets opening. then, he told jeno to pull the jacket to cover the stain. (sorry if it's confusing, i can't describe it :(()

jeno looked at jaemin, who was smirking. he sent the blue haired latter a whine of help, but jaemin just winked back.

"thanks jun" jeno said, still flustered. "let's just go"

he rushed out, trying his hardest to cover the stain while covering his face.

the remaining boys smiled at each other while they followed.

ok whatthefuck 400 READS

I'M HYPERVENTILATING

TYSM FJJDHFHFHSJJ

UWUWUWU 💓💖💞💕💛💜💛💕💕💚💚💕