23

"fucking hell,"

"injun, what's wrong?"

"jaem, they're opening the café up again! fuck, i enjoyed lazing around."

"that sounds like great news," jeno said, sipping on his coffee. renjun rolled his eyes and angrily sat on the couch.

"no, it's not!" he screeched, "that means i have to wake up early again..."

"you have a job junnie, we can't even open the vocal and dance class we hold," jeno said, looking at the said male before sipping his coffee again.

"can i have some?" jaemin asked, pointing to jeno's coffee. the older nodded and jaemin took a sip, and quickly gave it back.

"too sweet," he said, wiping his lips with his sleeve.

renjun scoffed, "it's because you drink that bitter ass coffee it tastes sweet. jeno didn't even put sugar in it!"

"how do you know that?" jeno asked, sipping his coffee.

"we ran out yesterday, you think it wouldn't run out when we baked a cake?"

to put it short, they all ran out of sugar to the amount of batter they had to make. the first one was too sweet, the other was too bitter, the other was diabetes sweet, and the last was just right (for renjun and jeno, but jaemin, he ate the diabetes sweet one. how is his health still okay?)

"huh. you do know everything," jeno muttered, taking another sip.

jaemin looked at him in disbelief, "you're still drinking that? isn't it bitter?"

"yeah, but i like myself suffering."

"what the fuck?" jaemin said, raising his eyebrow. "i expected that from injun, but you?"

"not gonna lie, i wasn't expecting that to come from you as well," renjun shrugged, and grabbed his bag.

"guys, are you gonna stay here? i'm gonna leave."

"yeah" jeno said, setting down his coffee and smiled.

"i swear, if this house isn't at top shape by the time i get back, you're wishing for war," renjun scolded, but then smiled.

"see you!"

jeno and jaemin looked at each other, scared.

"fuck, we shouldn't move a centimeter." jeno said, staying completely still.

"does that mean i can cuddle you?"

"yeah, do what you want, min."

"yay!"