21

"this is all your fault, injunnie."

"no, it's yours! you literally were the reason why i started chasing you around,and now you look like you've gotten punched."

"guys, stop fighting." jeno said, dabbing more betadine* on jaemin's cheek, while trying to make jaemin stay on the kitchen island. "it's both your faults."

"okay... now can i have coffee? i mean, you made me bump into the kitchen cabinet, jun." jaemin pouted, making puppy eyes at the older.

"what's the magic word?"

"get me some coffee?" jaemin sassily said, while renjun raised his eyebrow. jaemin gave up and sighed. "please?"

"actually, the magic word was ‘lotion’ but i'll accept your please because you got a booboo on your cheek," renjun teasingly pats jaemin's head, but honestly jaemin didn't care about that.

he was excited for his coffee.

"did you guys actually fucking manage to make a victorious reference?" jeno asked in disbelief, eyes widening.

"i'm sorry, come again? we didn't hear you."  jaemin said, sipping happily on his coffee. renjun looked at him and winked, making jeno blush by accident.

"you're so red, no." renjun said, shrugging and going to the living room.

jeno disregarded the statement. "what are you gonna do?"

"watch a movie," renjun said. "wanna come?"

jeno looked at jaemin, who was already on his way to the couch.

"sure, but i pick the movie because you guys misbehaved."

"aye-aye, cap'n!" renjun exclaimed, saluting jeno.

*betadine = you put it on wounds if you or someone else hurt themselves :))

ooh a double update :)