25

renjun was having a bad day.

first of all, the cafe opened again, and his boss called him in. only him and shuhua were working, and the girl said she was doing this to support herself in financial stuff.

unfortunately, some people didn't follow the health protocols, causing them to throw a tantrum over some ‘stupid rules’, and renjun had to call the boss.

second of all, his shift lasted an extra 5 hours since yeosang was in the US, as his boyfriend invited him there but he got stuck there as soon as quarantine started.

third of all, seungmin kept gushing over his boyfriends, which kinda irritated renjun and he bonked his head on the desk accidentally and his face shield almost broke, but his head hurt like hell.

and now, as he arrived at his house, he was about to go sleep on his precious bed but jaemin and jeno were there, cuddling.

it was a wonderful sight, with jeno snuggling in jaemin's embrace, but renjun was kind of jealous that he couldn't join.

he got out of his room, and went downstairs to get some food. luckily there was still oreos, so he ate it with milk.

he grumpily rested his head on his hand as he was scrolling on his phone. the internet suddenly cut off, and no matter how much he tried to fix it, it wasn't working at all.

he gave up at this point, honestly.

so he just laid down on his couch, and ended up sleeping soundly, but i bet he isn't prepared on what's gonna happen next.

who knows if this will reward him or torment him? it's his choice.

and yours.