8

renjun snapped out of his daze to meet two wonderfully handsome boys, who were there to pick him up

renjun snapped out of his daze to meet two wonderfully handsome boys, who were there to pick him up. he blushed crimson red as he fanned himself.

jaemin had his usual pink fading hair dyed into a shade of blue, like ryujin from itzy's blue hair but a little more lighter. he was wearing a yellow hoodie, with a little drawing of ryan on the front. he was also sporting a pair of blue jeans (they're not ripped, thank god), and he wore his white sneakers.

jeno had his platinum blonde hair dyed to jet black. he was wearing a white tank top, with a jacket covering his very exposed shoulders. he had ripped jeans (renjun's pretty much dead at this point), which was hugging his milky white thighs perfectly.

yeah, they looked like they were about to go boyfriend mode on poor renjun.

to any normal person, it would look like they were just there to order.

"oh uh- hey! it's not yet the end of my shift yet... why are you guys here?"

jeno simply shrugged, that he followed with a simple smile. "we're here to pick you up, duh."

"oh shit it's happening!!!" renjun screeched in chinese, fanning himself, again.

"someone please translate?" jaemin asked, motioning for the baristas next to renjun to do so. the first one, which was seungmin, shrugged.

"i don't know chinese, man"

jaemin motioned for the other barista to do what he asked for.

"i know chinese, he said-" "yeh shuhua, don't you dare. i'm going to kill you in your sleep."

"eh it's alright"

"what about... aha! i'll kill soojin in her sleep instead!"

"no! ugh. sorry guys, it's your problem."
jaemin pouted while jeno just pat his back.

"he seems... sad. we'll have to order somehow. i'll have a french vanilla latte, please. jaemin, what would you-"

"an iced americano with four shots of espresso."

"pretty sure that's bad for your health, but okay. anyways, what would you like jun?"

"it's fine. i don't wanna order" jeno raised his eyebrow and scoffed.

"okay, i'll just put my order in here. you guys have to sit before the store gets full"

short chap, but i hope it's alright... writer's block is slapping me on the face rn.