16

"FUCKING FINALLY!" jeno said, flopping on renjun's bed and sighing. jaemin let out a yelp of excitement as he also jumped on the older's bed.

renjun just looked at the strings and clips on the wall. "that's where the polaroids are supposed to be, and yet none are hanging on the wall."

"injun... just come here. come closer, nana" jaemin and renjun obeyed jeno's orders and laid on the bed. with renjun being squeezed in the middle of the two, jeno took a picture of them and waited for the polaroid to develop.

"there." jeno said, handing over the picture to the older. "hang it on there. this moment will always be remembered."

the chinese smiled and immediately grabbed his favorite pen and wrote on the bottom of the polaroid.

‘with nono and nana! <3 - 07-18-2020’

he clipped the polaroid on the strings and went back to his bed and went in the middle of jeno and jaemin who were playing on their phones.

"jun, what's the wifi password?" jaemin said, looking at the eldest of the three. renjun made an offended expression.

"you came here just for the wifi?"

"partly yes, but honestly we came here for you." jeno says, smiling a bit and going back to his phone. renjun tried to fight a blush and successfully did.

"isn't it obvious what the wifi password is?" he says, grabbing his own phone and going on instagram.

jaemin stares blankly at the ceiling. "oh i don't know, ilovemoomin with no spaces?"

"yeah, how'd you know?"

"yeah didn't think that would be your passwor— WAIT I WAS RIGHT?! I WAS JOKING!" the youngest says, jaw dropped.

"thanks na." jeno says, inputting the password on his phone. "huh. it actually is ilovemoomin with no spaces."

"made it that so i can remember it easier." renjun explains, eyes still on his phone and not looking away.

"hey injun." jeno calls.

"what?"

"can we like... sleep here?"

"it isn't even late yet! it's still... five p.m!"

"please junnie!" the youngest pouts, putting out his best puppy eyes.

renjun tried not to give in, but... since it's jaemin, he just did. "ugh, fine."

this story is all over the place oh my

anyhow, i'll try and update coffee often and i'll probably rewrite this whole thing after i finish it because who the fuck kisses after their first meeting? nomin, supposedly.

but anyway, i hope you check out garage sale. it's a hyunin story (and i rewrote the chapters multiples of times).

ok i need to go, bye!