26

first of all, when tf did this book get 5k reads i—

ILYSM GUYS AAAAAAAAAAAA 💞💗💓💝💞💖💓💖💘

it was pitch black when renjun woke up with the warmth of two bodies snuggled up against him. he looked at his left to see jeno and he assumed jaemin was on the other side. he smiled and closed his eyes once more.

he almost went back to sleep, but suddenly, jeno's phone rang. jaemin was still in deep sleep, while jeno got up and put his phone against his ear.

"what do you want, fucker." jeno tiredly said, "i'm cuddling with the loves of my life, you just had to ruin the moment."

renjun felt his cheeks heat up, and he was smiling from ear to ear.

"oh? you and donghyuck got together? great. is that all?"

"okay, bye."

jeno put down his phone tiredly and slowly laid down on the bed. renjun pretended to be asleep, but he opened his eyes a little bit just to see what was going on.

jeno smiled at jaemin and renjun, and proceeded to stroke renjun's hair.

"god, y'all are too beautiful," jeno let out, and renjun was internally combusting. "i wish i can tell you guys how i feel, but you will probably hate me."

"nah" renjun accidentally let out, and jeno's eyes widened. renjun panicked for a bit, but then fully opened his eyes and smiled.

"i would never hate you for that, you know?"

"were you awake all this time?"

"yes, but that's besides the point." renjun chuckled. "all i wanna say is, i like you and jaem too, but i just don't know if he likes us."

you idiots. jaemin thought with a smile while facing back the two boys. i don't know what to do with this information, i am perplexed, i am flustered, i am—

his thoughts were stopped when he heard a small kiss sound.

THEY SMOOCHED!1!1!!1 THEY SMOOCHED !!!!!!! he was panicking, but managed to stay still.

jeno let out a squeak and renjun chuckled. "best first kiss, holy shit."

"save your second for jaem, hm?" jaemin froze and quickly widened his eyes. he closed them as he felt the boys move on the bed.

"go to sleep now, nono. can i cuddle you?"

"is that even a question— don't leave jaem out though."

"roger that!" renjun whisper-yelled.

jaemin, feeling a bit brave, faced his body to the boys.

"oh my fucking god look at him," jaemin internally frowned, as he thought something was wrong.

"an angel sent from heaven," jeno replied with a smile, "you are an angel as well, jun,"

"my two angels."